JT Private Party on Aug. 20th

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah.....and then Missa and I where going to join Ron, but someone stopped us...ha, Missa.

btw ....no fog machine!

Pool Party?

Some of the glow sticks the kids were playing with landed in the pool and when my son went in this morning to get them while we were cleaning up, he also found one of Ron's guitar picks (and a purple grape?) Ron, were you carrying grapes in your pocket too?!

On a serious note - thanks to all the JT family for coming out to Upland for the party! We all had a great time and EVERYONE I spoke to was just blown away by the band! I'm hoping Bonnie passed out enough cards to get me invited to some more private parties featuring JT in the near future! They'll be talking about this party for awhile! My sister said this definitely made up for all the years of birthday parties that she never had! Thanks again everyone!!! See you at the Fair!

Re: Pool Party?

jsandys said:
Some of the glow sticks the kids were playing with landed in the pool and when my son went in this morning to get them while we were cleaning up, he also found one of Ron's guitar picks (and a purple grape?) Ron, were you carrying grapes in your pocket too?!

On a serious note - thanks to all the JT family for coming out to Upland for the party! We all had a great time and EVERYONE I spoke to was just blown away by the band! I'm hoping Bonnie passed out enough cards to get me invited to some more private parties featuring JT in the near future! They'll be talking about this party for awhile! My sister said this definitely made up for all the years of birthday parties that she never had! Thanks again everyone!!! See you at the Fair!

Are you sure that was a grape? Hahahahaha :lol: That's what happens when you get thrown in a pool.....you lose your grapes and picks! :laugh:

As the band was packing up it was so cute....the same pack of very cute girls who were playing with the glow sticks, dancing in their own mini mosh pit, instigating and entertaining us with Conga lines.....they asked for business cards and when Bonnie passed them out you'd think they all won the lottery, they were so excited! It was really cute! :yes:

...good times.....good times indeed....and I love Upland! :love:

We had a great time on Saturday! I'm gald to hear the birthday girl had a good time. Thanks again to Jan for opening your doors to allow some of the "JT family" to come.

Can't wait to see you all out at the fair!

Chas

PS: If you did not notice, check the 1st page of interference. There's an interview posted with some wanker guitar player from some tribute band!

Party photos!

Here's the link to photos from the party! You can tell everyone is having a great time! If anyone else has photos, please send me the link!

http://photos.yahoo.com/jsandys2005
Click on Lisa's Party w/ Joshua Tree

Photos include Ron's dip in the pool!
Thanks again JT! Awesome show! And a first - no cops. Thanks Upland PD!

We had a great time! Thanks again Jan and Lisa!

"Bono's feelin a little tipsy"

A keg of New Castle and my own personal bartender, need I say more?

Awesome party.

Jason.

RedrocksU2 said:
I had a great time!
Jan, thanks again for inviting me to the private party!!!!

Icelle, Missa, Kren......we had a good time, ha?

The guys rocked..............like usual.
Ron's a brave man....it was so funny when he jumped into the pool!

But Michelle......(My drinking buddy....!), she is awesome, her other half is lucky to have her...she is too much fun!

Looking forward to the next gig...... :rockon:

yo man, I'm not brave....not by along shot
I'm just..........uhm.........spontanious

it's life....jump in!

Re: Pool Party?

jsandys said:

so glad everyone had a good time.
Thank you so much for having us and for letting me wash my socks in the pool :lol:

Bono B. Jones said:
We had a great time! Thanks again Jan and Lisa!

"Bono's feelin a little tipsy"

A keg of New Castle and my own personal bartender, need I say more?

Awesome party.

Jason.

Holy Crap Batman! JT's now got a personal Bartender as part of their Entourage? Wow!

RedrocksU2 said:
THE KEG....!.......oh man, I forgot about the beer!

The New Castle tasted awesome......:drool:

definitely one of my new faves:yes:

redrocks, you lifted my spirits with your pm's earlier that day and kept me company during the show...i'll always remember that. your an awesome friend, thank you.

as always, JT played a great show. loved the atmosphere, hanging with friends...definitely worth the trip each time. thank you jan and lisa for the invitation!

Here's a pic of Icelle and myself with the "salsa sunglasses" at the private party that U2JT performed at........I dropped them on the food plate I was having and the lovely Michelle took the pic, they still smell like salsa....good times!

554ebba7.jpg

Icelle, i'm glad you had a great time...I did as well. See ya soon.

Back
Top Bottom