JT in the OC? December Gatherings!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Welcome Merrie!
Thank you sooo much for inviting me to your party. It ROCKED! The U2 carolling was the best part. I know it's the holiday season when my favorite U2 tunes fill the freezing night air... Thank you JT for not letting the bastard grind you down! Damn the man! Save the Empire!

redkat said:
Hi Merrie :hug:

thanks for letting us come to your party! Welcome to the board:D

most of us hang out in the Lemonade stand in case you want to check it out

Thanks for the info about the lemonade stand.

TheSongInMyEyes said:
Welcome Merrie!
Thank you sooo much for inviting me to your party. It ROCKED! The U2 carolling was the best part. I know it's the holiday season when my favorite U2 tunes fill the freezing night air... Thank you JT for not letting the bastard grind you down! Damn the man! Save the Empire!

Thanks for the nice welcome!!!

Due to some sad news JT will not be performing during the holidays, but they will be back after the New Year. If there are any JT type Gatherings planned for dinners, etc., we will be posting.

I actually have nothing to say, but noticed JT thread dropped dropped below 3rd place and that just aint right :lol:

Merry Christmas, best wishes, love and peace...

Thanks Ron....and the same to you, my friend. Greetings from butt freezing cold Portland! The U2 show was awesome last night so I will be back here to tell all and share my pics as soon as I make it safely back home. I miss So Cal!

But yes, Happy Holidays to ALL! I miss you guys! It IS too quiet in here!

Carek1230 said:
Due to some sad news JT will not be performing during the holidays, but they will be back after the New Year. If there are any JT type Gatherings planned for dinners, etc., we will be posting.

New to this thread, just thought I'd mention that JT was at Santa Anita Park on Opening Day, day after Christmas. Awesome show, didn't even know they would be there until I started walking out of the track. Very impressed, first time seeing the band.

You think Jason would bet on this nag....:lol:

3458%3B3%3A78%7Ffp337%3Enu%3D323%3B%3E73%3A%3E%3A97%3EWSNRCG%3D323342456353%3Bnu0mrj

Last edited:
techfire said:

New to this thread, just thought I'd mention that JT was at Santa Anita Park on Opening Day, day after Christmas. Awesome show, didn't even know they would be there until I started walking out of the track. Very impressed, first time seeing the band.

The Joshua Tree band was not performing at Santa Anita Park on Opening Day, the day after Christmas. I've spoken with the band as well as checked with the Park to confirm this. I don't know what performer or band you are referring to or who you might think "JT" stands for. I just thought I would clarify, especially for any band fans or family out there who might be confused.

Happy New Year!! JT is ready to come back real soon, folks! :wink:

Back
Top Bottom