JT in the OC? December Gatherings!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Mini Skirt? I think Ricky's gonna need the portable heater!

DeadMansParty said:
cant wait to see the JT family, I will be wearing this great mini skirt, thanks to Carlos, he always said he liked me in this outfit. I look hot!

Do you want to party?

Chairs? Why would we need chairs? Everyone must dance!! Isn't it a party!

Carek1230 said:
That's a good point, I Was thinking chair not coat. Think I'll bring a blankie too! And a thermos of something warm! :wink:

RedrocksU2 said:
hey guys....go to Google and enter U2JT.....then click on images..........:rockon:

dude! wow!
I remember some of those pictures.........some of 'em I'm like "I was there?" :laugh:

great memories

Isn't that fun to take a walk down memory lane (I did not say mammory!) but at the same time a bit scary to see what's actually out there on the internet!!

Men in skirts

I knew I should have bought Billy a kilt when we were in the UK. Darn!

Hate to make a break in this topic, its a lovely one,
but im wondering if any one knows an alternitive route other then having to go the 241 toll way.
I hate that way because its so free and clear,
but you cant go fast, there are cops just waiting for a juicy speeder like me taking advantage of the glorious expanse...
And im cheap.

Thanks

Jase
I think you'd take the 15 to the 91 to the 55 south

the traffic shouldn't be bad at that time.

Couldn't you also take Ortega Hwy :hmm:

I bet Mr.Baw will chime in and help:wink:

OK Party People, I've spoken to the party hostesses and they say parking is tight...so here's the scoop....when you get to the gate on Whispering Pines I am told you cannot miss the house and the band will be set up right by the gat there.....NO RAIN! If there is no parking there, go straight on down the street and there is a park not too far with a parking lot where you can park. Drive safe my friends....and dress warm, it's going to be a fun fun night! See you all there!

If ANYONE has the information as to who it was that called the cops who shut down the entertainment night, lemme at 'em! Bastards! It was good times.....but then maybe the accoustic stuff was the most fun of all!

Sorry Missa and Janelle missed most of it. :sad:

We gotta have more JT soon! Help!

OK lots of pics were taken tonite....let's see em!

Pics from last night....just a few:wink:

i5dhxi

i5djrb

i5dk6g

just wanted to drop in for a sec and say we enjoyed the last few songs. my brother adrian, his friend bob, daisy and i showed up just as they started new years day. it sucks the set was cut short because of some people who had to call the cops. but anyways. it was excellent.

it was great to see carlos, jase, rachel, redkat, missa, bonnie, and JT. and others who i forgot to mention.

missed you guys.

take care all.

...btw, last night's gig....was awesome!

Highlights;

* Riding with Anadgemila and Redkat there........soooo much fun! :D
* The guys sounded great....as always.
* Overheard several people in the backyard of the house, saying how good the guys where.
* Alcohol...everywhere.
* Seeing Carek, Jase, Missa, Janelle, Bonnie, Rachel, JSandy's and Billy, Roy (GG's cousin), Michelle, Eric.....the usual family members.
* Jase using the scooter....

But the best part was listening to Chaz and Jason play and acoustic set (after the cops stopped the show :angry: )...........and getting the whole crowd involved....that was classic!.......
This guy, I guess a neighbor....kept on saying to keep on playing and that he would pay the fine...:laugh:
* Merrie...had ...a great time..........:wink:
* RedKat "taking care" of the neighbor's mail box.....:shh: :)
* Calling Karmic Postmak on the phone and saying Hi to her......
* The post party dinner with DMP, Carek, Anadgemila and Kathie at the Block at Orange.
* ....and of course....Ricky's Magic show on Kathie!....he is sooo good!.......I guess that Jase, Icelle and Ron have experienced it already.....

Lowlights;

* RedKat's feet out the window of Anadgemila's car...:laugh:
* Getting slapped by RK.....:madspit: :wink:
* that idiot neighbor that called the cops.
* Not having Karmic Postmark with us....:sad:

Can't wait for the next gig......

Good times.

Last edited:
DeadMansParty said:
OMG look at that pic of me and Kathy, I swear Im not drunk, I think I was about to blink.

hahahaha!

If you are going to discuss blinking then this is not the appropriate thread....I believe there is a thread about this topic elsewhere. :lol: :lmao:

:uhoh: I made 2 of Carlos' lowlights :(

I can explain of course and I'm sorry about the slap :hug:

I wish I'd taken more pics...the ones of the band turned out too dark.

Photos from 12-3

Had a great time Saturday night! Even though the Irvine PD shut the party down early, a good time was had by all. Great to meet some new fellow interferencers and to see all of the JT family again. I'm posting all of the photos that Andrew took at the usual place -

http://photos.yahoo.com/jsandys2005

Glad I got to hear Gloria and Party Girl!!!

WHEN'S THE NEXT SHOW??!!

Back
Top Bottom