JT in So Cal on Dec 28th

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Lila64 said:
I only saw half of Blasphemous Rumors. Sounded pretty good. I wonder if they did Personal Jesus or Policy of Truth. That's what I get for leaving here so late.

Thanks again martha for directing me! :hi5:
And ET - just so you know, I was sitting with Carlos at the end of the show. Glad you got your request played!

:)

Yes, BR was really fun...good contrast to the U2 music...
Thanks Lila....now if only we can get Mofo for him!!
:lol:

Bono's American Wife said:

It was excellent! They sounded great and were a lot of fun to watch, especially Faux-Martin :wink:

IMG_0354.jpg

IMG_0355.jpg

BR was BEYOND good!! I was so glad to have seen them and I know I will def. see them again!!!((Im listening to my best of Depeche Mode right now :) ))

JT was AWESOME! it was great seeing you guys play after um.....nealy a year and a half :reject:

the whole set was GREAT!!!...I wont be able to make it to Sundays show, but I will catch you guys again soon.

It was Nice to finally go up and meet you Mr.and Ms. BAW, Nice to see you again Lila and DSmith and Carlos ((I'll take you some Boca Del Rio when we meet up again for the U2-3D ;) ))

Hugs to all and Have a BLAST but stay safe this New Years :kiss:

Last edited:
:)

It was a good night!
We missed having Redkat there though. :(
Awesome to finally meet ET and the legendary Bonofox1!:wink: ...great company!
It was also great to get a text from Lila saying; "I'm on my way!" :D

BR was very impressive. I will probably be attending other gigs as well. There was a girl that kept on telling me how good they were, she was right.

Good times.

Vegas? :shifty:

Wow...news travels fast...

YES JT will be in LAS VEGAS for St Patrick's Day. Actually, the entire weekend. We are returning to the JW Marriott. The details are not totally set, but here is the planned schedule. We will be playing a full show on Sat night March 15th, Poss. an acoustic show on Sunday afternoon, and the big show on Monday night March 17th.

More details will be on our web site. The Sat and Mon shows are for sure, the Sunday one is TBD.

Hope to see you there...

ummm...

Hope to see you tonight at the Anaheim House of Blues. I still have free tickets if you want to come....saves you $15. Just email me and we can arrange to meet up in front of the venue.

Have a Happy New Year!

Back
Top Bottom