JT in So Cal on Dec 28th

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
TheEdge U2JT said:
So y'all gonna help us kick off the final weekend of 2007?!?

The Joshua Tree will be at The Blue Cafe in Long Beach on Friday Dec 28th, 2007.

Blasphemous Rumours, a tribute to Depeche Mode will be opening up the show!

The show starts at 9PM with JT on stage at 10:30PM

I hope to see you there!

I don't know how the rest of the day will unfold. I have Google Maps open with directions in case I can make it. Is the area safe? I'm sure I wouldn't make dinner, but the show... :hmm: I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

Lila64 said:
I don't know how the rest of the day will unfold. I have Google Maps open with directions in case I can make it. Is the area safe? I'm sure I wouldn't make dinner, but the show... :hmm: I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

It's a cute area with lots of little shops and restaurants and there's parking very close.

Lila64 said:

Probably safer than you trying to cook something on your own! :D

Good to see you too, Rick. And Char and dsmith, Carlos, martha & Steve, Bonofox1, mysticchild, the band,...

Great show. I think Mike was on fire! Helter Skelter, Running To Stand Still,... I can't even think straight at the moment. Glad I made the trip to Long Beach!

Made it home. Now time to pass out :crack: :yawn:

Mr. BAW said:
Finally, nice to see you...and ET and Lila and Rachel and Carlos and dsmith and the boys in the band...Good Times! :up:

Good to see you guys too! And Carlos, you are a nut!

I too thought Mike was hot, hot, hot last night!
Glad I made the trip from San Diego!!
Happy New Year everyone!
see ya soon
Eden

GOOOOOOOOO ILLINI!! he he, one more jab~
:dance:

snowbunny00774 said:
how was the dm portion of the show?

It was excellent! They sounded great and were a lot of fun to watch, especially Faux-Martin :wink:

IMG_0354.jpg

IMG_0355.jpg

I only saw half of Blasphemous Rumors. Sounded pretty good. I wonder if they did Personal Jesus or Policy of Truth. That's what I get for leaving here so late.

Thanks again martha for directing me! :hi5:
And ET - just so you know, I was sitting with Carlos at the end of the show. Glad you got your request played!

:)

No "Personal Jesus" or "Policy of Truth," but a great show from Blasphemous Rumours anyway.

Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you again to the guys in JT (particularly Chas) for doing "Wild Honey" one more time for me. It sounded amazing!!!

See y'all on Sunday in Anaheim! And I heard whispers last night about Vegas :hmm:

dsmith2904 said:
No "Personal Jesus" or "Policy of Truth," but a great show from Blasphemous Rumours anyway.

Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you again to the guys in JT (particularly Chas) for doing "Wild Honey" one more time for me. It sounded amazing!!!

See y'all on Sunday in Anaheim! And I heard whispers last night about Vegas :hmm:
you were mistaken, you didn't hear nuttin'..............:lol:

Back
Top Bottom