JT in Riverside May 3rd

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The show was so great. I really think the bigger stages suit the band. So is Riverside going to become a regular stop for JT? :hyper:

And, as always, it's awesome to hang out with The Chedges, the BAWs and RedRocks :hugs:

dsmith2904 said:
The show was so great. I really think the bigger stages suit the band. So is Riverside going to become a regular stop for JT? :hyper:

And, as always, it's awesome to hang out with The Chedges, the BAWs and RedRocks :hugs:
Its getting to be party season....:hyper:

omg, I forgot about the "wedge"...so this couple goes "Chedge, wtf is that???????"...I was like :lol:....then I explained it and they were like ...."Ooooooooooh"

:D

TheEdge U2JT said:
Thanks to all who made their way out. We had fun! Looks like we will be heading back there in August.

ET.....:madspit:

You giving me attitude about not making it????? geez...esp since we're kindred Cubs fans....

That's it..I'm gonna order the most expensive drink in the bar when I see you....:shame:

Remember the bet....didn't put a cost limit on it as I recall....:eyebrow:

we'll see.....

:shifty:

Last edited:
Since I play a round of golf or two with my impersonating Edge-friend, he's shown difficulty in getting himself out of the sand trap; so I've nicknamed him The Wedge!

Its hilarious to watch! first time I asked if he wanted to SHOOT a round of golf, he showed up like this....Oh, Wedge!!!

070306_1.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom