JT doing The Joshua Tree - May 13, San Diego

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have a question also. Could someone post the set list from the 2nd part of the show (after The Joshua Tree album). I was trying to remember all the songs you played, but I have a terrible memory and I think I'm leaving some out.

Thanks! :)

We have not played Hartland except for a line or two when someone was yelling for it. We might add it since we have had a few requests.

The 2nd set list from SD

Elevation
Beautiful Day
End Of the World
Bad/ All I Want is You
Pride
I Will Follow
One
Walk On (Peace on Earth)
Out of Control

Well, that was my 1st show, so I don't know all that you do.... I know when I saw U2 in Portland last Dec. I was wishing on a star that they would do Christmas Baby Please Come Home! (No luck there!) That would be cool around Christmas....

With or Without You is my all time favorite and you guys did it awesomely I might add, so thank you for that! :)

I hope you will be coming back here to SD soon!

Lila64 said:

The Irish Fair site is too confusing. Is there a certain time or day that you will be playing or both days? How long do you get to play for? http://www.irishfair.org/index.html

We are playing both days. We are sharing our stage with another band and will alternate sets all day both days. I am trying to get a schedule. Once I have something i will post it for ya!

Chas

Back
Top Bottom