JT doing The Joshua Tree - May 13, San Diego

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
oh look, i have band-aid under the rock and roll doggie status.

i feel...the same.

Carlos, Ricky, BAWS, Martha, Dooz,
Chicka, Didi, Trevor, Lila, Redkat....are any of you going to be there?

If you have already answered, im sorry.
Ive been slightly cracked lately.

Tell me its my imagination, but it seems as if some of you i mentioned have dissapeared, slowly but surely.

It would be nice to see you all.

night_and_day66 said:
Carlos, Ricky, BAWS, Martha, Dooz,
Chicka, Didi, Trevor, Lila, Redkat....are any of you going to be there?

If you have already answered, im sorry.
Ive been slightly cracked lately.

Tell me its my imagination, but it seems as if some of you i mentioned have dissapeared, slowly but surely.

It would be nice to see you all.

Jase! :wave: :kiss:

We can't make it this time so we'll probably see you all at the Irish Fair in OC, unless there's another reason for a get-together before then.

Have a great time and drive safe everyone!

I can't make it. San Diego is a bit far for me to drive without staying the night, and tomorrow is Mother's Day. So, it's a no-go here. I am cry :scream:

When is the next show, and is it anywhere where kids are allowed to attend? Keep me posted!

Have a great show tonight :dance:

Wow! What a great show. You guys are amazing! I've been looking forward to it for so long and I was not disappointed. I hope you come back to San Diego soon. I'll be there again! I loved it. Thank you so much for that!! :)

Wow! We must live really close SongInMyEyes! I'm also 5-10 minutes away from there. They definitely found "it" last nite! Beautifully done! Thank you again JT!!!
kisssmiley.gif

HEHE!!! Last night was amazing. You guys were at your best. It must had been the San Diego air..:giggle: Loved the entire The Joshua Tree set list. Exit is my new favorite! :drool:

THANK YOU FOR COMIN DOWN TO SD!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU:bow:

Bonocomet!!! Who were you ? Dammit, i wish we could have met...i was the one with the cowboy hat on and braids...
youll always find me front and center of JT.

Next time please introduce yourself!

Good show guys.

I agree with Missa. I've been waiting my whole life to hear Exit performed live. I am a very happy person now. Thank you for such a great night!

By the way... did anyone else notice their drinks were made exceptionally strong? *cough*

night_and_day66 said:
Bonocomet!!! Who were you ? Dammit, i wish we could have met...i was the one with the cowboy hat on and braids...
youll always find me front and center of JT.

Next time please introduce yourself!

Good show guys.

I saw you then! (That's you in the pics above right?) Well my knee is in the pic! Ha! I was right behind everyone in that photo. I had a black sweater and blue jeans on and I have long wavy brown hair. I'm sorry I didn't meet anyone... but I didn't know anyone! So I didn't know who to introduce myself to... next time I'll know now! The show was excellent! I can't wait til next time! :)

Awww I'm sorry! I didn't know who anyone was yet. If I'd known I would have definitely said hi. I was telling my husband I wish I knew who the interferencers are! Were you right in front of me then?? I wish I wasn't kind of shy, but next time I promise to try to meet some of you. I will definitely be coming back for more! :)

Back
Top Bottom