Joshua Tree St. Patrick's Day Vegas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dsmith2904

ONE love, blood, life
For those of us who can't brave the snow in NYC, our hometown heroes, The Joshua Tree, are playing in Vegas over the St. Patrick's Day weekend. I've been needing to experience Vegas with my So. Cal. Interference peeps and finally here's my chance.

Who's in?

Here's the details from Chas:

YES JT will be in LAS VEGAS for St Patrick's Day. Actually, the entire weekend. We are returning to the JW Marriott. The details are not totally set, but here is the planned schedule. We will be playing a full show on Sat night March 15th, Poss. an acoustic show on Sunday afternoon, and the big show on Monday night March 17th.

More details will be on our web site. The Sat and Mon shows are for sure, the Sunday one is TBD.

Mr. BAW said:
BAW's (as usual)...

(I booked our room Sat. morning)...:reject:

Booked mine too...but gonna have to miss the Monday show...so I hope they work out the SUnday acoustic, that's always good...
I'll just have to miss the drunken sloshing of beer all over the dance floor on St Pats...:drunk:

:hmm: I will be living in Phoenix starting mid February. I wonder if I could get a few days off of work to drive up to Vegas for this. If not, I'm definitely driving to So Cal for the next big event! :yes:

arw9797 said:
:hmm: I will be living in Phoenix starting mid February. I wonder if I could get a few days off of work to drive up to Vegas for this. If not, I'm definitely driving to So Cal for the next big event! :yes:

You can share my room in Vegas! I think I'll be making my arrangements with my next paycheck.

arw9797 said:

Does that mean I get a special birthday cake next year? :flirt:

Doozer61 said:

Does that mean I get a special birthday cake next year? :flirt:

:sexywink: Anything for you as long as it's between Feb-June. I'm only in Phoenix until June. After that I have no idea where I'll be :scream:

:uhoh: anyone have a room to rent by a bakery or hotel that needs a Pastry Chef?

Back
Top Bottom