Joshua Tree St. Patrick's Day Vegas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Mr. Baw:

crazy_bling.jpg

I was stricken with a 102 degree fever yesterday.

I've been resting all day today and it looks like I'm gonna make it :up:

Well, you can now count me out :| I've just spent the past two days home sick from work and I can't afford to take any more time off.

I was really looking forward to seeing everyone :( I'll be at the next one I'm sure :)

TheEdge U2JT said:
Everyone have a safe trip in to Las Vegas! We are excited about seeing you all for St Patrick's Day and celebrating the 4th Anniversary of JT.

See ya soon!

Chas :wave:

I tried to get Mr. BAW to drive my new best friend out to LV, but he won't.
I'm so bummed that she and I won't get to bond!!!
:sad:

Sicy said:
Thunderstorms on Sunday wtf??

Um, we might want to keep that in mind before visiting the tallest structure west of the Mississippi (The Stratosphere).

Last edited:
Mr. BAW said:
So are we,...actually, we may be heading out tomorrow,,,there's rooms at stateline like for nothing.!

I like to stay in State Line when I go to Vegas. I'm cheap and I like to spend my money on nice dinners and going out. I don't really care about the room, it's just a place to sleep. The part that sucks is driving the 35 minutes back to SL (that's where your designated driver comes in!)

I prefer Buffalo Bills over Whiskey Pete's.

Of course if I the company is payin' then I'm all about the Mandalay Bay!

Have fun, y'all!! :wave:

Great nite, kudos to the band. My first time seeing them and I thought they were absolutely amazing. The likenesses to U2 were perfect in every way. By far the best U2 cover band I've seen :up:

Sicy said:
Great nite, kudos to the band. My first time seeing them and I thought they were absolutely amazing. The likenesses to U2 were perfect in every way. By far the best U2 cover band I've seen :up:

was nice to meet you there!!!
hope to see ya at the JW again!
:yes:

Nice to meet you too! :D

It was a blast. And I had so much fun playing poker with Chas and Mike :lol: Nice bunch of guys :up:

I have tons of pics to post as soon as I get myself organized.

Have fun tonite! I know a lot of you are still there. Wish I could have stayed, but I gotta work!

so who came out as big winner with poker??
and next time let's get a tourney goin...might be interesting??

No poker here as you know, but it was a great weekend anyway. I really enjoyed the shows and meeting new people. It was worth the long flights and sleep deprivation. The band was great and I really enjoyed the song selections. I hope they come to my neck of the woods some day. If not, I guess I'll just have to head west....

Back
Top Bottom