JOSHUA TREE Sat June 12 Marina Del Rey

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Edge_Orchestra

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
So U2 would have been playing Denver on the 12th. But as the show is on hold, come on out to The Waterfront this coming Saturday for some great U2 music with Joshua Tree.

When: Saturday, June 12, 2010 - Show starts at 8PM

Where: THE WATERFRONT

4211 Admiralty Way
Marina Del Rey, CA 90292
(310) 488-8900

Should be a great night of U2 music. Look forward to seeing as many of the Interference folk that can make it out.

The Waterfront website said the band is playing from 11-1, too late and too far for me to be able to make that show, but the OC Fair in July, and August Corona and Riverside shows sound very doable.

Have fun at the show this weekend!!

Wow they don't go on till 11? That is really late. I will try and make it for the first hour though since it's close to me.

Is this the show that the Duran Duran tribute band is playing at?? I want to see them. U2 and DD my two favorite bands :)

Wow they don't go on till 11? That is really late. I will try and make it for the first hour though since it's close to me.

Is this the show that the Duran Duran tribute band is playing at?? I want to see them. U2 and DD my two favorite bands :)

It is the show that they are playing with the Duran Duran tribute.

I am not sure that the 11PM start time is accurate. I think they do start earlier. I will have to check that with Chas.

That sounds like fun. At this rate I should just move down there considering how much time I've spent in OC recently. :D

:applaud:

001-1.jpg

They give these away here

I'd still think it would be a pretty late show. I'll have to wait til the fair :sigh:

Jeff - do you remember the U2charist at CLU? Besides Ignacio, there was like one other girl there who was talking to Chaz when they weren't playing, etc.? That was me! :)

I'd still think it would be a pretty late show. I'll have to wait til the fair :sigh:

Jeff - do you remember the U2charist at CLU? Besides Ignacio, there was like one other girl there who was talking to Chaz when they weren't playing, etc.? That was me! :)

All you need is a couple of venti triple espressos and you will be good to go. :D

Oh, I could stay awake, that's not the issue. I'm a night owl. The issue is the 1 hour drive each way at a very late hour and being with Maddy.

Back
Top Bottom