Joshua Tree/Romano's Riverside Oct 23

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Edge_Orchestra

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
Joshua Tree returns to Romano's Riverside on October 23rd. Those that have been to the shows there know that they turn into great long nights of fun and U2 music.

So if you are in the So. Cal area... come join the fun!

Romano's
5225 Canyon Crest Dr #58
Riverside, CA 92507
(951) 781-7662

:sigh:

This is the site of my first Interference Gathering.

:sigh:

Have a great time y'all. I miss you guys. Wish it wasn't a 6 hour drive just to see you. :hug:

Aw thanks guys! But I gotta save my pennies for Anaheim / Oakland / Chicago... and I'm taking my son to Disneyland in Feb... and I'll be out there in April for a friend's wedding...

lots of $$$ but lots of fun.

Have a drink for me and I'll shake my booty like I was there!

If you get there a bit early, you should be able to have dinner before they start clearing tables. OR you can eat on the patio. They don't clear that out.

The show is going to be great. As the norm, Romano's shows are usually packed full of U2 goodness. It's gonna be Out Of Control!

I think that Nic has some piccies. It was a fun night. Wish you could have made it down. You would have had a blast.

Nic, Diana and Dev were up front - the hours and hours of Romano's GA line was worth it, right girls? :D :up:

There were some fun surprises. "Who's Gonna Ride..." was fo' sho' fantastic, "Glastonbury" rocked big time, "Bullet..." was scorching... Just a great rockin' night all around.

Great, great, great show!!! Jeff said the band will next be at Romano's in January or February and mentioned maybe doing another road trip. Maybe we could do the Harmony Motel next?

Great, great, great show!!! Jeff said the band will next be at Romano's in January or February and mentioned maybe doing another road trip. Maybe we could do the Harmony Motel next?

I think I'm going to be spending the night there either before or after the Anaheim shows. I might be able to make it out there in Jan. But in Feb I'm taking my son to DISNEYLAND! (Feb 24-26 if anyone's interested in joining us)

Back
Top Bottom