Joshua Tree road trip in January. (Gathering)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

What month works better for you?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So as a summary we are planning to meet at Mel's Diner (11550 4th St, Rancho Cucamonga CA 91730) at 8am on Sunday, January 11th 2009. Did I get all that correct? What about the night before?

Bonocomet and Carek, am I imagining things or does Google Maps say that Mel's is only an hour and a half away from San Diego?

So as a summary we are planning to meet at Mel's Diner (11550 4th St, Rancho Cucamonga CA 91730) at 8am on Sunday, January 11th 2009. Did I get all that correct? What about the night before?

Correct! JT is playing at Romano's in Riverside the night before so that is what a lot of us will be doing. :hyper:

I think we should get a roster of who IS committed to going; and to avoid taking so many cars, start picking your carpool buddies...(as of right now, we're riding with The Wedge and Thousandfold).

Bonocomet and Carek, am I imagining things or does Google Maps say that Mel's is only an hour and a half away from San Diego?

Sorry I'm not sure about the distance, I have never been there. There shouldn't be too much traffic though at that time so it may go faster?

Question, if you are attending the U2JT gig at Romano's the night prior, are you going all the way back to SD to come back to Ontario in the morning?

:hmm: I still don't know if I will be going to the JT show. I want to... but it's up in the air, guess I better decide soon so I can book a room if needed, wouldn't want to make the drive twice I don't think.

1. Carlos

2. Cathleen & Charlie

3. Devlin

4. Trevor (Cleasai)

(Quote and add name)

Trev, it is more like 2 hours.

I do sort of live in the Northern part of San Diego. So maybe that's why it shaved off a half hour? But with traffic, you are more than likely right.

Let me try this again :doh:

1. Carlos (Stud-muffin)

2. Cathleen & Charlie

3. Devlin (dsmith2904)

4. Trevor (Cleasai)

5. Rick and Charlene (Mr. BAW and BAW)

6. Chas and Rachel (TheEdge U2JT and Thousandfold)

7. Maryann (Zuropa_fit)

I don't know, I've not mapped it yet. I'll wait to get my Xmas present (a GPS) and see what that says. I'm still not sure if I'm going to the show the night before or not. Trevor, are you interested in car pooling?

I'm going to have to get back to you on that. I don't quite know what I'm going to do either. Just by asking leads me to believe you have not heard of my tendency to... uh... take 'scenic routes.' That's even when I'm using my TomTom. LOL

Let me try this again :doh:

1. Carlos (Stud-muffin)

2. Cathleen & Charlie (comet)

3. Devlin (dsmith2904)

4. Trevor (Cleasai)

5. Rick and Charlene (Mr. BAW and BAW)

6. Chas and Rachel (TheEdge U2JT and Thousandfold)

7. Maryann (Zuropa_fit)

oops sorry! :wave: comet = Cathleen

I'm going to have to get back to you on that. I don't quite know what I'm going to do either. Just by asking leads me to believe you have not heard of my tendency to... uh... take 'scenic routes.' That's even when I'm using my TomTom. LOL

:LOL: I don't mind driving. If I have someone to co pilot, and if I have my TomTom and you have your TomTom, how could we ever get lost?!!! Let me know what your plans are tho, seriously cuz I'm driving solo otherwise.

For those interested in Saturday night!

JTRomanos011009.jpg

Back
Top Bottom