Joshua Tree road trip in January. (Gathering)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

What month works better for you?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
OMGOMGOMG!!!!!! I'm in!!!! I mean I think. I mean I really really wanna.

It's a long drive for me, coming from the opposite direction from most of you. But yeah!!!!!!!!

*starts thinking of how to tell Mr.Z* :scratch:

Just a little something up for discussion.....Is Dec out for everyone because of the holidays? Like early Dec? If majority says to do this after the 1st of the year, does anyone want to gather in Joshua Tree park in early Dec? I really want to go one last time before I go home.

Btw, I'll say it first;

This should be a gathering to enjoy the company of each other.

For those attending; please leave any drama at home. Let's make sure that this not affected by any past problems or issues that might have been experienced in the past.

Oh, these kids...Chino is basically in ONT's backyard...good choice if you can get it...

Tucson! my parent's birthplace; visited it a few times and I still have relatives there..good stuff!

Btw, I'll say it first;

For those attending; please leave any drama at home. Let's make sure that this not affected by any past problems or issues that might have been experienced in the past.

I'm a drama teacher. I will be more than glad to leave the drama at home! :lol:

Btw, I'll say it first;

I'm out

Last edited:
SWEET! Sounds like I could do it!!! If I can't stay with a friend, maybe someone could recommend a Motel 6 near them and could maybe pick me up from said motel and take me to said club/mall (?). Man, I sound really high maintenance, don't I? :reject: I'm just a planner, that's all.

Some things to keep in mind:
It'll take about three hours to get from Ontario to the Tree, and the only real place to eat breakfast is going to be Hesperia/Victorville. We don't want to eat in Adelanto or Kramer Junction.

No, that was a billiard hall in Ontario...Romano's is at Alessandro and Canyon Crest, Riverside, just south of UC Riverside...very easy to find.

Were you at that event also???? there were so many of us there, including Beegee, Abel, Allegra, AdamsWildHoney, ARW, Kariann, Schmeg...that was one full event!

Back
Top Bottom