Joshua Tree road trip in January. (Gathering)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

What month works better for you?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Fitz! :hug: Thank you! That was awesome. I was fine til it got to the RIP part, then I choked up :sad:

Thanks for that :heart:

BC!!!!!!! FITZ!! ET AL!! Hope you are all doing great!! fitz! omg ty.... << was in tears !! What a precious memory to have captured!! ((THANK YOU))))))))))))
Love you all! Miss you all!! :waves: to Trev, Dev, BC, Mr BC, Fitz, Cecy, dorene, zoo, carlos! omg whom did I forget?? please dont choke me lol!! not good with the names on here! :)
:heart::hug: Rita!
PS... That trip.. was my Birthday gift to myself, thank you all for being part of something that meant a heck of a lot to me !:hug:

Man... I want to go. I know Bonocomet gave me hints as to where to find it a while back but with work, family etc. I haven't had a chance. I'm gonna try tis summer. :wave:

HAHAHAH Carlos! How are you??? Hope all is well... I emailed BC all my pics caused she had not seen any I had sent to BF... I guess BF must be busy, she had not forwarded them to her yet... Let me know if you want me to email them to you..... PM me your email addy!:hug:

HAHAHAH Carlos! How are you??? Hope all is well... I emailed BC all my pics caused she had not seen any I had sent to BF... I guess BF must be busy, she had not forwarded them to her yet... Let me know if you want me to email them to you..... PM me your email addy!:hug:

:ohmy: Thanks for the heads up here! I get so many emails when I get home from work it's hard to go thru them all right away and I didn't even know these were in there. Thanks! :hug: can't wait to check them all out!

Man... I want to go. I know Bonocomet gave me hints as to where to find it a while back but with work, family etc. I haven't had a chance. I'm gonna try tis summer. :wave:

Let me know if you need any of that info again before you go, so you can definitely find it, wouldn't want you to miss it. :wave:
(Be careful in the summer though, it will be HOT :ohmy: )

Ok, so I finally uploaded about 1/2 of my trip pics to Photobucket. I'm not sure how to do a link my photobucket page, so I'll just put up a few pics for now. I :heart: looking at these pictures; reminds me of such a great day! :D

IMG_0274.jpg

IMG_0275.jpg

IMG_0276.jpg

IMG_0288.jpg

IMG_0289.jpg

IMG_0291.jpg

IMG_0293.jpg

IMG_0300.jpg

IMG_0308.jpg

IMG_0317.jpg

Back
Top Bottom