Joshua Tree road trip in January. (Gathering)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

What month works better for you?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
:sad: I am still not well enough to go to any of these events, or to go anywhere for that matter, as much as I've wanted to. Take lots of pics and you guys have a BLAST! Hope to see you all soon tho :up:

I just got back from running so I don't know if I can wait 'til 8:30 for dinner :drool:

Karen :sad: What a bummer!! We'll miss you!

:hug: Thanks, I'm hanging in there and going absolutely nuts climbing the walls here at home! Can't wait to see your pics!

Mr BAW you are so lucky to have at least joined the gang for breakfast. Don't work too hard. When's that grandbaby gonna get here?:hyper:

It was a great time :wave: I'm sure we'll have lots of pics soon.

To The Joshua Tree band, thanks for a fantastic night, you guys were awesome :rockon:

Carek I'm sorry you weren't feeling well. :( Maybe next time ;)

It WAS a great time!
Better than we could have imagined. Last night's JT gig was truly, the best one yet, honestly, the BEST one yet.
Heard for the first time; Love And Peace and some classic selections from the album that we had never heard by the guys before, nicely done.
Thanks to Jason for mentioning to the crowd there about the road trip scheduled for the next morning, it was nice to hear him wishing us to be careful and to enjoy the trip...with that, they started playing In God's Country. :up:
The crowd at Romano's was great, it always is. I love that venue.

Meeting Zuropafit (Maryann) was awesome, I love that girl.

we will post pics and all the details for sure tomorrow, the drive was extremely long....but definitely worth every mile.

:)

Got a few pics :)

The tree trek crew (champagne toasting with our Yoda cups :D )

JT1-11-2009toast.jpg

zuropa_fit, dsmith2904, dgluvsU2, sycmioyo_ca, BonoFox1, Cleasai, FitzChivalry, RedRocksU2, bonocomet

JT1-11-2009metree.jpg

JT1-11-2009NLOTH.jpg

JT1-11-2009Carlos.jpg

And great meeting you too Mr. Baw, we should have taken a breakfast pic, darn!

Back
Top Bottom