Joshua Tree road trip in January. (Gathering)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

What month works better for you?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm out. :( If this was on a Sat it would have worked but no one here can stay overnight on Sun.

If there's ever a Joshua Tree park greeting then I'm there for sure. That's definitely a day trip for me.

So what time will people be arriving at Romanos Saturday night? :hmm: Need to plan my drive and hotel checkin etc.

I so wish I lived in Calif. and could join you guys - I'll be making the trek to the tree (and other notable JT sites) if U2 starts their tour in Vegas, as was the original rumour.
Have fun guys!!

Aww too bad, it would have been great to see you there.

I am very excited about this, breakfast at a diner, after a great JT show.......that will include request!
It should be a great time. I should bring my camera.:hmm:

Hey guys

I was just thinking for everyone who is making the trip to the tree on Sunday, please be sure at least one other person going to the tree Sunday has your cel phone number. That way when we meet in the morning, if anyone is late, we can check in and make sure there were no last minute changes or problems. That will help us avoid any problems before we take off. Thanks!!

I have 3 of your numbers so I'm good :D

Here's a recap:

1. Carlos (Stud-muffin) ................................Sat & Sun

2. Cathleen & Charlie (comet) .......................Sat & Sun

3. Devlin (dsmith2904)

4. Trevor (Cleasai)

5. Rick and Charlene (Mr. BAW and BAW).......................Sat

6. Chas and Rachel (TheEdge U2JT and Thousandfold).....Sat & Sun

7. Maryann (Zuropa_fit).............................................Sat & Sun

8. Carek1230 (perhaps with friend in tow)

9. FitzChivalry ..........................................................Sun

10.Cecy (BonoFox1)...........................................Sat & Sun

11.Dorene (DGluvsU2).........................................Sat & Sun

12.Rita (sycmioyo_ca).........................................Sat & Sun

Devlin & Trevor I think you are Sat & Sun but sorry I don't remember for sure and Carek did you decide which yet?

Anyone else going to join us??? :wave:

I'm in for both and a couple of people have my number. Anyone interested in dinner before the show Saturday? Here's the weather for the weekend at Joshua Tree. Basically, it's going to be nice!

arw, I'm bummed you can't come. Maybe a tour or something will bring us together :)

So exciting that the BAW grandbaby is on her way!!

:wave: I'll be meeting everyone at Romano's Sat. nite, probably arrive around 8ish.

Next morning we meet at Mel's at 8 am right? Once we know how many cars we are taking we can caravan and probably stop once at least make sure everyone is caught up before turning and heading up the road that the tree is on. Does that sound good?

:hyper:

Back
Top Bottom