Joshua Tree-October gigs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Carek1230

Blue Crack Overdose Get me off the internetz!
Mr The Chedge has spoken. Hold october 21st open. Yes, that is a Friday. In the OC. :up:

Stay tuned for more.

And more.

And 30 days till Vegas.

Discuss..............................................

i dont think im going to vegas. i hope there's something else going on in october.

Yea! More shows!

I'm so glad we may have the opportunity for more JT shows soon! Sadly, we won't be in Vegas; (I have to take the GMAT that weekend). Looking forward to U2 on 11-2!!

btw - Killers this Thursday!!! Green Day on Sat! Anyone else going?

RedrocksU2 said:

:hmm:....I was thinking of going to check out those girls perform....how are they?

Check out their website Exit-band.com

Their new single, January Sky is really beautiful. Their lead singer, Trevi has an awesome voice. I think she and Bono B Jones should sing a duet.......Summer Wine, or Dancing Barefoot...:applaud:

HEY DID YOU GUYS SEE THAT U2 IS GONNA BE ON CONAN O'BRIEN'S SHOW THURSDAY OCT. 6??????

Gonna be cranking the VCR again. I love Conan, bet this will be a very entertaining show! :applaud:

One of the best SNL shows ever is when Conan hosted.

Two skits:

1. "Moleculo-The Molecular Man!" or "El Hombre de Moleculo!"

2. Conan as one of the members of "Right Said Fred" when the 80's bands were suing Napster.

The Judge: "Uh, Mr. Said Fred, didn't you used to be a lot more buff?"

Mr. Said Fred: "Uh, yeah, apparently I became to sexy for my gym membership."

Freakin hilarious! :laugh:

And, oh yes, Conan is funny looking. That's part of his schtick. Gotta love the Bob's Big Boy hair!

Its Official, we have just confirmed The Joshua Tree for Friday Oct 21st!! ( and when I say we, I mean at my Bar)

Mccormick and Schmicks in Orange county.
2000 Main Street
Irvine Ca
(949) 756-0505
for directions go to Mccormickandschmicks.com

The boys will go on around 9, and do 2 sets. There will be more info also on U2JT.com very soon.

Back
Top Bottom