Joshua Tree-October gigs - Page 6 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > ZOOTV > Interference Gatherings
Click Here to Login
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 10-06-2005, 11:07 AM   #76
Acrobat
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 433
Local Time: 10:59 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by icelle
well he's scared of "its a small world" at disneyland...
yeah...I don't trust the dolls singing in other languages.
For all I know the Portugese dolls are singing "were gonna kill you after all......" and I swear as I passed the area representing Scotland.......one of the damn dols said "If it's not Scottish....it's crap!"

and have you ever watched Fantasia?
dont tell me Walt didnt partake of the doobage.
__________________

__________________
Adam's Member is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2005, 11:18 AM   #77
War Child
 
TheEdge U2JT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: In a house filled with boys, guitars, pets and a lot of love!
Posts: 947
Local Time: 10:59 PM
Update on McCormick and Schmick's.... there will be

NO COVER CHARGE............

Apparently the place wants to have a big turnout, as does JT, so they decided to wave the cover. We are not one's to beg, but please spread the word about this show. We have wanted to do more stuff in OC for several reasons....not just because I live 5 minutes from McCormicks....

Anyhow, this is a good opportunity for us to start doing more in the area including a benefit show for the OC YMCA's ARK program.

If that is not enough for you to come out...there will be a suprise guest playing some guitar that night......
__________________

__________________
TheEdge U2JT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2005, 11:49 AM   #78
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Where the beer flows like wine...
Posts: 4,528
Local Time: 10:59 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Adam's Member


yeah...I don't trust the dolls singing in other languages.
For all I know the Portugese dolls are singing "were gonna kill you after all......" and I swear as I passed the area representing Scotland.......one of the damn dols said "If it's not Scottish....it's crap!"

and have you ever watched Fantasia?
dont tell me Walt didnt partake of the doobage.

Hey, in ButtPirates of the Caribbean,
there is a part dedicated to the Joshua Tree,
but in the geriatric years....Ron knows.
We seen it...

And Walt was gay...ITS WHAT I HEARD!.
__________________
Night & Day is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2005, 12:10 PM   #79
Blue Crack Overdose
Get me off the internetz!
 
Carek1230's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: wishing I was somewhere else....
Posts: 114,571
Local Time: 10:59 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by TheEdge U2JT
Update on McCormick and Schmick's.... there will be

NO COVER CHARGE............

Apparently the place wants to have a big turnout, as does JT, so they decided to wave the cover. We are not one's to beg, but please spread the word about this show. We have wanted to do more stuff in OC for several reasons....not just because I live 5 minutes from McCormicks....

Anyhow, this is a good opportunity for us to start doing more in the area including a benefit show for the OC YMCA's ARK program.

If that is not enough for you to come out...there will be a suprise guest playing some guitar that night......


I don't know if I want to drive all that way unless I know who the surprise guest will be. BBJ's not been taking lessons has he?
__________________
Carek1230 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2005, 02:12 PM   #80
Acrobat
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 433
Local Time: 10:59 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Carek1230




I don't know if I want to drive all that way unless I know who the surprise guest will be. BBJ's not been taking lessons has he?
hey, no excuses, no cover charge, no fake valet, no overpriced drinks AND a surprise guest. (dont forget the threat of fog machine guy if you dont show up)
__________________
Adam's Member is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2005, 03:16 PM   #81
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS
 
cell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2000
Location: Disneyland
Posts: 5,901
Local Time: 11:59 PM
im so there.
__________________
cell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2005, 03:30 PM   #82
Blue Crack Overdose
Get me off the internetz!
 
Carek1230's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: wishing I was somewhere else....
Posts: 114,571
Local Time: 10:59 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Adam's Member


hey, no excuses, no cover charge, no fake valet, no overpriced drinks AND a surprise guest. (dont forget the threat of fog machine guy if you dont show up)


OK ok ok............that fog machine guy scares the piss outta me!
__________________
Carek1230 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2005, 06:15 PM   #83
Rock n' Roll Doggie
 
DeadMansParty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: South Bay, Ca
Posts: 3,837
Local Time: 10:59 PM
I forgot to mention, there is ample parking, and Valet is available, or just park in the Garage right next to the place, take a ticket, and someone from my staff will stamp it at the end of the night, so you pay nothing.
__________________
DeadMansParty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2005, 06:16 PM   #84
Blue Crack Addict
 
RedRocksU2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Murrieta, CA.
Posts: 26,437
Local Time: 11:59 PM
Ricky, what time should we get there?
__________________
RedRocksU2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2005, 06:26 PM   #85
Blue Crack Addict
 
RedRocksU2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Murrieta, CA.
Posts: 26,437
Local Time: 11:59 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by icelle
im so there.

RR wants a big hug from Icelle!........

CADILLAC MARGARITAS for everyone!




.....no salt.
__________________
RedRocksU2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2005, 06:36 PM   #86
Blue Crack Overdose
Get me off the internetz!
 
Carek1230's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: wishing I was somewhere else....
Posts: 114,571
Local Time: 10:59 PM
MMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I am gonna have a Cadillac too!

__________________
Carek1230 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2005, 06:51 PM   #87
Blue Crack Addict
 
RedRocksU2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Murrieta, CA.
Posts: 26,437
Local Time: 11:59 PM
That sounds good, ha?
__________________
RedRocksU2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2005, 06:53 PM   #88
Blue Crack Overdose
Get me off the internetz!
 
Carek1230's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: wishing I was somewhere else....
Posts: 114,571
Local Time: 10:59 PM
It sure does. I had two of them last Thursday night at 94th Aero Squadron. Nice Happy Hour actually, good times.....
__________________
Carek1230 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2005, 07:04 PM   #89
War Child
 
TheEdge U2JT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: In a house filled with boys, guitars, pets and a lot of love!
Posts: 947
Local Time: 10:59 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by DeadMansParty
I forgot to mention, there is ample parking, and Valet is available, or just park in the Garage right next to the place, take a ticket, and someone from my staff will stamp it at the end of the night, so you pay nothing.
Does the valet also carry in and out guitars and amps??
__________________
TheEdge U2JT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2005, 07:06 PM   #90
Blue Crack Overdose
Get me off the internetz!
 
Carek1230's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: wishing I was somewhere else....
Posts: 114,571
Local Time: 10:59 PM
No that's the job of your lovely assistant.
__________________

__________________
Carek1230 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:59 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com