Joshua Tree-October gigs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'll probably be drunk in the parking lot anyway, so see ya there. I'll bring my acoustic, I do some mean Irish folk tunes when Im drunk, I start to sound like Shane macgowen.

Carek1230 said:
The party at McMullan's is $50pp per night. The website is as follows that has all the informaion, contact info, etc:

http://www.onezoo4u2.org/

omg...i can barely afford to get to vegas for U2, i don't know if i can swing that much for the party...:sad: that sucks too, cuz i really wanted to hang with all of the LA/JT peeps....

hmmm.....if i had any extra GA's i could sell them...what a good idea that would be....:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Wow.. i guess more Cali peeps will be outside then in.
Hey, dont feel so bad, ill probably be hanging out like that(parking lot) at the U2 show...i dont have tix.
I am just driving up to L.V to see the boys...um, the JT boys.
:drool:

PS... now don't go making anyone feel bad..
There are some things that are out of the hands of those that you know love you.

I have the faith that somehow, BBJ will make his way out there, and you all will have the best seats!

DeadMansParty said:
I'll probably be drunk in the parking lot anyway, so see ya there. I'll bring my acoustic, I do some mean Irish folk tunes when Im drunk, I start to sound like Shane macgowen.

Hooray! We got the gang, entertainment, ice chest with drinks and food, lawn chairs, dancing.....possibility of a serenade by BBJ....gosh, we'll be in a parking lot in Vegas, what more would we need? :wink:

meditate.gif
zen like being I try to be.

:lmao:

23 days till I hit the City of Blinding Lights
23 days till I have a "car bomb"
23 days til I rock out hard core
23 days till I f up the solo to the Fly
23 days till Jones kicks my ass
23 days till I run through the lobby of the Monte Carlo naked

ok...well 3 outa 6 aint bad

Adam's Member said:
23 days till I hit the City of Blinding Lights
23 days till I have a "car bomb"
23 days til I rock out hard core
23 days till I f up the solo to the Fly
23 days till Jones kicks my ass
23 days till I run through the lobby of the Monte Carlo naked

ok...well 3 outa 6 aint bad

...23 days until we ALL jump in the pool!

Back
Top Bottom