Joshua Tree-October gigs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hahaha!

Hey Everyone, I know this is off topic from the Oct. 21 show, but those of you going to Vegas and planning to go to the party where JT is playing after the concerts at McMullan's....if you haven't already RSVP's, contact Marietta to do so ASAP. The place is filling up fast. Don't get left out in the cold!

http://www.onezoo4u2.org/

TheEdge U2JT said:

Watch yourself Ricky... I think I still have that picture of you from Sunday night on my phone!

the " foganator" does not think you will use them, if you know whats good for you.

night_and_day66 said:

Hey, dont forget they have their ego's to carry too...thats a heavy load!:lmao:

That's why I have the least amount of gear of anyone in the band. :lmao:

Leggo my ego!

Yeux01.gif

I would just like to butt in and mention that here in a couple of days it will be my 1st anniversary of me discovering JT. And oh boy...what a discovery! JT blew me away! BBJ had me at soundcheck! I couldn't close my jaw! Also it's so nice to hear that JT continues to blow minds away at every show. No other band, besides U2, has given me chills, a tingle in my body, and a tear to my eye like JT. Chas is right...this is not just a band, it's a group, it's a team, it's a band of brothers that have as much soul as the real thing.

WOW! I just can't believe it's actually been a year since the Cue and View and the U2 Fan Convention in Ontario! I must say that was one of the best trips I ever took. I had so much fun! I just never knew I would make such close friends way out in California. You're like my extended family.

I just wish it wasn't so expensive to go out there to see you guys more often. I miss y'all and think about the band and all the folks in the JT family everyday.

I love you all!!!

:hug:

Oh and here's a pic for old times sake...

BUTT SHOT!

027jtrearview.jpg

Your PR ASSistant :wink:

Allegra said:
I would just like to butt in and mention that here in a couple of days it will be my 1st anniversary of me discovering JT. And oh boy...what a discovery! JT blew me away! BBJ had me at soundcheck! I couldn't close my jaw! Also it's so nice to hear that JT continues to blow minds away at every show. No other band, besides U2, has given me chills, a tingle in my body, and a tear to my eye like JT. Chas is right...this is not just a band, it's a group, it's a team, it's a band of brothers that have as much soul as the real thing.

WOW! I just can't believe it's actually been a year since the Cue and View and the U2 Fan Convention in Ontario! I must say that was one of the best trips I ever took. I had so much fun! I just never knew I would make such close friends way out in California. You're like my extended family.

I just wish it wasn't so expensive to go out there to see you guys more often. I miss y'all and think about the band and all the folks in the JT family everyday.

I love you all!!!

:hug:

Oh and here's a pic for old times sake...

BUTT SHOT!

027jtrearview.jpg

Your PR ASSistant :wink:

Wow. Allegra, very sweet things, and your are bringing up alot of memories for me as well.
That was an awesome day and night for me.
I remember it was here that i meet this woman, very nice, very sweet.
She was sitting by herself, just observing everything and everyone.
Being the outgoing girl i am, i started a conversation with her.
We bonded instantly. We talked and shared personal things with one another.
I even eneded up giving her a massage i believe!
She asked me what i thought about these JT guys, wondering if she should stick around.
I told her 'You gotta stay! You'll be absolutley blown away'.
I told her i was a fan since i heard them on the web and went to see them in August and became an instant groupie.
And she did stick around.
And to this day, she still hangs with the guys....as their manager.
YAY BONNIE!!!!

Thanks for the photo memory!
:drool:

PS.... You KNOW BBJ is going to say something about this photo dont you...everyone gear up. :lmao:

Bono B. Jones said:

That's why I have the least amount of gear of anyone in the band. :lmao:

Leggo my ego!

The Man speaks the truth :yes:
I heard he was actually hiring someone just to carry his mirrors and hairspray. :lmao:

shhhhht...shht....shhhhhhhhhhht...sht...sht....shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhht.....:drool:

martha said:
October 21st at a bar with no cover and JT playing? And it's in OC?

:hmm: I could be there. :D

I'll try to talk The Man into coming with me, although that might be more difficult than it should be.

you should come!!!

Hey everyone.. I am posting this here rather than starting another thread because I'm sure all the poeple who need to see this will do so here.

For the Vegas shows that we are playing at the beginning of Nov., we have been contacted by several people about discounted tickets or comp. We were trying to work something out, but unfortunately it is not going to happen. There were issues beyond the control of Joshua Tree that I can share with anyone via email.

We'd still love to see you out there.

Chas

Thanks Chas. Hope you guys have a great couple shows. Unfortunately, it's costing just to get to Vegas and see U2 there twice. I don't have an extra $100 spared for the 2 McMullan shows. I guess those of us in Southern California are lucky to have the opportunity to see you guys year round, when a cover is average $10.

Karen

Carek1230 said:
Thanks Chas. Hope you guys have a great couple shows. Unfortunately, it's costing just to get to Vegas and see U2 there twice. I don't have an extra $100 spared for the 2 McMullan shows. I guess those of us in Southern California are lucky to have the opportunity to see you guys year round, when a cover is average $10.

Karen

it costs how much???!!! :scratch: i really have to look into this....

Wow... thanks for thinking of us Chas. For anyone who is interested... I'll be the loser hanging out in the parking lot of the JT show having a rocken time... anyone who wants to join me is more than welcome:wink:

Back
Top Bottom