Joshua Tree-October gigs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Carek1230 said:
:lol:
Sexe31.gif

:lmao:

Those smilies are outta control!!!

icelle said:
well he's scared of "its a small world" at disneyland...:wink:

yeah...I don't trust the dolls singing in other languages.
For all I know the Portugese dolls are singing "were gonna kill you after all......" and I swear as I passed the area representing Scotland.......one of the damn dols said "If it's not Scottish....it's crap!"

and have you ever watched Fantasia?
dont tell me Walt didnt partake of the doobage.

Update on McCormick and Schmick's.... there will be

NO COVER CHARGE............

Apparently the place wants to have a big turnout, as does JT, so they decided to wave the cover. We are not one's to beg, but please spread the word about this show. We have wanted to do more stuff in OC for several reasons....not just because I live 5 minutes from McCormicks....

Anyhow, this is a good opportunity for us to start doing more in the area including a benefit show for the OC YMCA's ARK program.

If that is not enough for you to come out...there will be a suprise guest playing some guitar that night......

Last edited:
Adam's Member said:

yeah...I don't trust the dolls singing in other languages.
For all I know the Portugese dolls are singing "were gonna kill you after all......" and I swear as I passed the area representing Scotland.......one of the damn dols said "If it's not Scottish....it's crap!"

and have you ever watched Fantasia?
dont tell me Walt didnt partake of the doobage.

Hey, in ButtPirates of the Caribbean,
there is a part dedicated to the Joshua Tree,
but in the geriatric years....Ron knows.
We seen it... :lmao: :adam: :larry: :bono: :edge:

And Walt was gay...ITS WHAT I HEARD!.

TheEdge U2JT said:
Update on McCormick and Schmick's.... there will be

NO COVER CHARGE............

Apparently the place wants to have a big turnout, as does JT, so they decided to wave the cover. We are not one's to beg, but please spread the word about this show. We have wanted to do more stuff in OC for several reasons....not just because I live 5 minutes from McCormicks....

Anyhow, this is a good opportunity for us to start doing more in the area including a benefit show for the OC YMCA's ARK program.

If that is not enough for you to come out...there will be a suprise guest playing some guitar that night......

I don't know if I want to drive all that way unless I know who the surprise guest will be. BBJ's not been taking lessons has he? :ohmy:

Carek1230 said:

I don't know if I want to drive all that way unless I know who the surprise guest will be. BBJ's not been taking lessons has he? :ohmy:

hey, no excuses, no cover charge, no fake valet, no overpriced drinks AND a surprise guest. (dont forget the threat of fog machine guy if you dont show up)

Adam's Member said:

hey, no excuses, no cover charge, no fake valet, no overpriced drinks AND a surprise guest. (dont forget the threat of fog machine guy if you dont show up)

OK ok ok............that fog machine guy scares the piss outta me!

I forgot to mention, there is ample parking, and Valet is available, or just park in the Garage right next to the place, take a ticket, and someone from my staff will stamp it at the end of the night, so you pay nothing.

Back
Top Bottom