Joshua Tree-October gigs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Toilette03.gif

Good times on Friday!

* Ricky playing Vertigo, awesome.
* Meeting Doozer, awesome.
* Partying with the family, awesome.

....l want to thank the following for a great night;

Kren......
Janelle....
Missa
Chicaedge and friend!
Jase...
Icelle.....
RedKat.....
Anadgemila..
Deadmansparty....
Jan and hubby....
Doozer
Bruce the bartender.....!
Of course Ron, Mike, Jason and Chaz....you guys sounded great in that venue!!!!!:rockon:

...oh shit, I know I forgot someone...:hmm:...dammit guys help me here.

( By the way...everyone was drinking out of my Hef beer....
:yuck: ...one minute I would have the full glass in my hand, and then it would be half gone......wtf!) :laugh:

Last edited:
HeHe... finally got to a computer! ok... first I must give a big THANK YOU for Discotheque! The Boomchas made my entire weekend:drool:. And as my most articulate sister mentioned, it rocked that there was no stage.:rockon: Thank you Kren for the beautiful pictures! And the bar...:up:
Oh... and I even got a minty shoe as a party favor:lmao:

agentmissa said:
HeHe... finally got to a computer! ok... first I must give a big THANK YOU for Discotheque! The Boomchas made my entire weekend:drool:. And as my most articulate sister mentioned, it rocked that there was no stage.:rockon: Thank you Kren for the beautiful pictures! And the bar...:up:
So you found it??
I thought it might have landed in your shoe!
I want it back... GIVE ME BACK MY MINT!

Friday at M&S

Fantastic show guys! We had a great time even though we had to leave early! It was fun to see so many of the JT family!!
I'll get my photos posted on Yahoo as soon as possible! I've got video too, but it's too dark - could have used a couple of spot lights on the band - Ricky, can you arrange that before the next show? Sorry we missed seeing you join in with the band, but thankfully Karen took lots of photos!

9 days and counting to Staples!! Can't wait!

agentmissa said:

It was a great thing hearing Discotheque! My personal favorite was Gloria. I LOVE the bass solo!

oneluvforutoo said:

It was a great thing hearing Discotheque! My personal favorite was Gloria. I LOVE the bass solo!

thank you, thank you very much.....it's one of my favorites too. :)

:sad: And i was looking forward to see the band to look for myself if it was only U2 coverband or a little more,...

I guess i will have more time to visit Disneyworld now :sigh:

Back
Top Bottom