Joshua Tree March So Cal Shows

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I thought the same thing actually. Here's what they have... Asian, Steakhouse, Italian, Bistro or Buffet.

The steakhouse recommends reservations btw.

Sorry guys, I've been in Victorville and San Bernardino all day...anyone check the menus and the prices???? we're good for anything but Italian seems to be the calling which we're in favor of...1 pizza, 4 forks and one Caesar salad!!! :)

Yes, right after you left, I hit that machine for $50, $40 and then $160...then bought "the kids" (Dev and Trev) and Char a midnight snack...this morning I spent another couple hundred bucks as we walked out...it was a great place...

I have another upgrade story...checked in at the hotel, they told me that they were sorry but they had good news/bad news...good news was that they had moved me from a standard room to the one just below Luxury Suite...bad news was that it wasn't ready...then she found one and said it was ready but it was a smokers room...I turned her down...she checked again and found another one on the 9th floor...she couldn't explain the upgrade, told me that the manager just move rooms around to accomodate a block for larger parties...here's the view..

IMG_7574.jpg

JT doing their thing...Dev, Ignacio and Eden in the shot!
IMG_7589.jpg

Char, Devlin and Trevor...we just sat down - translation - no drinks.
IMG_7584.jpg

IMG_7588.jpg

Good for you!! so my leaving caused you to win?? That must mean you owe me something next time!! :lol:

About 16 miles south of Temecula and then another 5 miles inland from the I-15; it took about an hour and 10 minutes to get there, we had some traffic along the SR-91.

Its a very rural, natural setting...Char drove, I rode along! it was a nice and easy ride (except for some road work)!

The show was fantastic, and that was one of the best live versions I've ever heard of "Mysterious Ways."

I didn't have a camera but Trevor was getting some live shots.

Dinner and dessert were great, too. So nice to hang out with some of my favorite people.

Back
Top Bottom