Joshua Tree March So Cal Shows

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Even though Jason did not want to do LWTSH last time (But you did), you guys did a nice job with it.
So that will be my request.

P.S. Extra long intro please.....
:up:

I was 10 minutes late to one of my court appearances this morning and the Judge was chewing out all the attorneys who were late. When she got to me she said, "And what's your excuse?" I didn't have the heart (balls) to tell her that I was enjoying the Joshua Tree show way too much to leave early last night! :lol:

Great show guys. I had a blast and was bummed I had to cut out before it was over.

And a big Thank You to Chas for putting us on the guest list. That was very nice of you and much appreciated. :D

Carlos, did they end up playing 'In God's Country'? If they did, so bummed I had to leave beforehand. :doh:

^I'm glad I told my boss I would be a bit late. But maybe the judge is a U2 fan and would have understood? :wink:

And they did play "In God's Country," sorry :(

And definitely thank you again to Chas for putting us on the guest list. :hug:

Thanks to all who came out. Sorry about the time confusion. We were supposed to start at 9PM but there was an issues with TicketWeb listing the show at 10PM so we started at 9:45pm. We we also supposed to play for 2 hours but ended up doing almost 3 hours. We were just having too much fun.

Fitz, you could have told the judge you know Chedge but you have a 50/50 change of being held in contempt. I promise God's Country for the next time we see ya!

FYI: The "NEW" Romanos in Redlands is finally ready. We are set up help open the place up on Friday May 8th. Hope to see ya there!

Back
Top Bottom