Joshua Tree LBC Feb. 29th

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dsmith2904

ONE love, blood, life
So. Cal's favorite U2 tribute band will be playing at the Blue Cafe in Long Beach on Friday, Feb. 29th. I talked it up to some of the Interferencers at "U23D" on Friday and hope that all of you will be able to make it because it's a great show.

It's $10 to get in and 21 and over (bring your IDs). I'm sure dinner will take place before.

This will be a nice warm up for Vegas!!!!

dsmith2904 said:
So. Cal's favorite U2 tribute band will be playing at the Blue Cafe in Long Beach on Friday, Feb. 29th. I talked it up to some of the Interferencers at "U23D" on Friday and hope that all of you will be able to make it because it's a great show.

It's $10 to get in and 21 and over (bring your IDs). I'm sure dinner will take place before.

This will be a nice warm up for Vegas!!!!
Dev's new job....:up:

barker.jpg

Re: Re: Re: Joshua Tree LBC Feb. 29th

dsmith2904 said:

So are you guys in? I need to create an attendance sheet. :nerd:

I'm pretty sure Rick will be there but I just realized that I'll be in Palm Springs with Crystal that weekend so don't count me in.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Joshua Tree LBC Feb. 29th

Bono's American Wife said:

I'm pretty sure Rick will be there but I just realized that I'll be in Palm Springs with Crystal that weekend so don't count me in.

You and Crystal on the loose in Palm Springs? I think we may need to alert the authorities ;)

You'll be missed, but it's only a few short weeks to Vegas :dance:

well, I missed Sunday...probably was a good thing ? :lol: :lol: :lol:

But thanks for seeing about putting it in!!!
;)

TheEdge U2JT said:

The monkey song....AGAIN!???!

How about tagging on with Martha and we'll learn A Celebration?

Anyone for A Day Without Me?

or

??

Once for "the monkey song" is plenty for me, really. "A Celebration" would rock, though. Will Jason wear the red pants and boots Bono had in the video? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom