Joshua Tree LBC Feb. 29th

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
TheEdge U2JT said:
OK...I have an update on the show!

There will be an opening act.........

An AC/DC Tribute called TNT.

I'm not sure who thought that the perfect fit for the bill with U2 and AC/DC.... should be interesting.

ROCK ON !!

Lucky bastard!

Out here we're stuck again with the Almost Brothers (an Allman brothers tribute).

Talk about snoozapalooza!!!

I know they're going to play a couple of 15 minute length songs. They did last time.

Oh pleeeeze shoot me now!

I just don't know what it is with Dallas, but the opening tribute bands for Vertigo USA have been the Almost Brothers, a Pink Floyd tribute (snooze), a Journey tribute that wasn't too bad just extremely loud, and a Johnny Cash tribute who was actually cool. Too bad they didn't come together for the Wanderer.

At least yours out there are better!

I'm jealous.

:|

TheEdge U2JT said:
OK...I have an update on the show!

There will be an opening act.........

An AC/DC Tribute called TNT.

I'm not sure who thought that the perfect fit for the bill with U2 and AC/DC.... should be interesting.

ROCK ON !!

I second Martha's :rockon: :rockon:

Martha and Dev, I could really use the diversion right about now. I've been going through some stuff lately, so yeah, this might be good for me.

Cleasai said:
Martha and Dev, I could really use the diversion right about now. I've been going through some stuff lately, so yeah, this might be good for me.

I'm sure there will be a few laughs and some good music to get your head in a better place. :)

And RE Mr. BAW's post, hearing "So Cruel" live would be spectacular!! Of course, you guys do need to save a few surprises for Vegas.

dsmith2904 said:

I'm sure there will be a few laughs and some good music to get your head in a better place. :)

And RE Mr. BAW's post, hearing "So Cruel" live would be spectacular!! Of course, you guys do need to save a few surprises for Vegas.

For Vegas...hummm how about adding Love is Blindness and bringing back Ultraviolet, Miracle Drug, Kite, ....maybe more

YAY!! Ultraviolet for Saturday night in Vegas pleeeeeeeeeeeze...I won't be able to stay for Monday show...and I'll take Love is Blindness any night!!

We're still a maybe depending on the patient's progress...he's home and on the mend...we're hopeful but not committing at this time...

Before anyone asks, BAW's oldest was ill and hospitalized 5 days with an unknown viral infection; he's feeling better and home...that's all. :)

Yeah, it was a pretty big deal Martha, pretty scary at times, but he's getting better by the day. 8 hours in the ER last Saturday, 5 days of pain and antibiotics after he was admitted, surgery Wednesday night and home Thursday morning...it was a looong week :crack:

We really need a night out so I'm hoping he'll be fully ambulatory by then but it's day by day right now.

glad to hear he's feeling better. hugs and prayers sent your ways.

Mr. BAW said:
We're still a maybe depending on the patient's progress...he's home and on the mend...we're hopeful but not committing at this time...

Before anyone asks, BAW's oldest was ill and hospitalized 5 days with an unknown viral infection; he's feeling better and home...that's all. :)

here's to healing, however long it takes.....hope all is well soon.

Back
Top Bottom