Joshua Tree LBC Feb. 29th

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well, my friend from Florida e-mailed me and she seems like she's in (in fact, she thinks her boyfriend has actually seen JT before -- he lives in Long Beach). So it might be me, her & her boyfriend. I'm also trying to convince one of our other friends to come, but he's a tad older and can be a fuddy-duddy about things like this sometimes. But then again, there is a bar, so that may be the deciding factor for him. :lol:

:hyper: My 1st JT show! :shocked:

dsmith2904 said:

You and your little cutie have to come to So Cal or Vegas then ;)

Yeah, I know. Actually, if I ever do go back out there, I'll be going alone. Jared likes U2, but not like I do. All the U2 stuff that I do is only for me.

And I wish I could bring little Bryce, but that'll be way too hard to deal with alone. Maybe when he gets older.

I am going to try to plan a surprise visit I hope next year after I start making money again. With me being a stay-at-home, living on one pay check, makes it hard to travel.

Don't worry! I do want to see all of you again...maybe a Vegas show! Who knows!

FitzChivalry said:
Well, my friend from Florida e-mailed me and she seems like she's in (in fact, she thinks her boyfriend has actually seen JT before -- he lives in Long Beach). So it might be me, her & her boyfriend. I'm also trying to convince one of our other friends to come, but he's a tad older and can be a fuddy-duddy about things like this sometimes. But then again, there is a bar, so that may be the deciding factor for him. :lol:

:hyper: My 1st JT show! :shocked:

:hyper:

Back
Top Bottom