Joshua Tree July 24th at O.C. Fair!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I can't even describe how much I enjoyed last night. I think my Facebook status basically summed it up. I love you guys so much! :love: :hug:

Group hug = WIN :D :heart:

Pics will be up shortly.

That was so nice when they dedicated the song to the JT family
:applaud:

It is true. All of you that have supported us over that last 7 years through our ups and downs, you are very special to us. You are family!!!

With some of the recent challenges, I was not sure if I had lost the joy that I once got out of playing U2's music which I love so much. After last night I can say without a doubt that that the joy of celebrating the music of U2 with all of you crazy U2 fanatics is alive and well! I cannot remember ever having so much fun at a show. It was off the chart!

I have some great video of the event that I will try to get posted this week.

Thanks again for the support and encouragement you have given us during our transition. Hopefully last night was a glimpse of what is to come with JT 2.0!

Love you guys! :grouphug:

PS: Only bummer about the night is I never got any funnel cake! :sad:

Mathmatics of the OC Fair Gig?

1 Sold Out Airplane Hanger
+ Loads of Interference Folk and their Rockin' Good Love of U2 Music
- Drama or Bullshit
+ Positive Energy of Brady singing his heart out
x the crowd losing it each time Brady and Chas went mobile into the crowd
+ Finding what you are looking for

= A fantastic KICK ASS Show at the OC Fair and a great new beginning.

Chas :hug: :hug: :hug: You guys did amazing and I am so glad I was there to experience such a fantastic show! Brady, I don't know if you'll read this, but you were SO good! Thanks for being there for our friends. :heart:

It is true. All of you that have supported us over that last 7 years through our ups and downs, you are very special to us. You are family!!!

With some of the recent challenges, I was not sure if I had lost the joy that I once got out of playing U2's music which I love so much. After last night I can say without a doubt that that the joy of celebrating the music of U2 with all of you crazy U2 fanatics is alive and well! I cannot remember ever having so much fun at a show. It was off the chart!

I have some great video of the event that I will try to get posted this week.

Thanks again for the support and encouragement you have given us during our transition. Hopefully last night was a glimpse of what is to come with JT 2.0!

Love you guys! :grouphug:

PS: Only bummer about the night is I never got any funnel cake! :sad:

Wow! :love: I'm so glad to have been a part of that. If if I'd known, I would have bought you a funnel cake.

Aw Carlos, your sig... It's from Mr. Z :love: that is soooooo sweet!!!! And true!

:yes: I loved when you told Carlos that story. It really hit home. I passed that story along to a friend as well.

:)

I believe Interference should use it as their slogan. Seriously, think about it.
I look forward to the gatherings more than the actual shows. But that's just me.

:yes: :love: :happydance:

:)

I believe Interference should use it as their slogan. Seriously, think about it.
I look forward to the gatherings more than the actual shows. But that's just me.

I guess I'll agree. In Anaheim last month, I actually forgot for much of the time that there were even supposed to be two U2 concerts. Even when we started heading over to Angel Stadium on Sunday night, I was thinking for a moment,"Why are we heading over here . . . oh, that's right."

It's funny in retrospect that my decision to go to Pasadena last year was a somewhat random decision.

^ Rich, we're so glad you did make that random decision. And you were totally at the fair in spirit. :heart:
*still hopes you'll make it out to Anaheim next year*

^ Rich, we're so glad you did make that random decision. And you were totally at the fair in spirit. :heart:
*still hopes you'll make it out to Anaheim next year*

Thanks :hug: I hope I don't have to be in Anaheim in spirit only next year, but that's what it's looking like. :(

Total blast. I think my wife even had a good time. It was nice seeing/meeting a bunch of you again.

I had never been to see a tribute band of any kind but was blown away by the performance. Chas, you guys were great. The highlight of the night had to be jumping around at the start of streets and looking over to the left and seeing someone who was sitting down laughing at how excited we were. Makes me laugh thinking about it now actually.

Also, the smell of bbq wafting in the hangar added to the experience I thought.

Total blast. I think my wife even had a good time. It was nice seeing/meeting a bunch of you again.

I had never been to see a tribute band of any kind but was blown away by the performance. Chas, you guys were great. The highlight of the night had to be jumping around at the start of streets and looking over to the left and seeing someone who was sitting down laughing at how excited we were. Makes me laugh thinking about it now actually.

Also, the smell of bbq wafting in the hangar added to the experience I thought.

Wow...thank you. Glad you 1st tribute experience was a good one.

I agree that the BBQ fumes added significantly to the experience!

Back
Top Bottom