Joshua Tree July 24th at O.C. Fair!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sorry, I've been off the boards for a while (Life has gotten in the way). After reading all of this I'm looking forward to this weekend. I should be able to swing by dinner on the way home from work on Friday. I have a birthday party to attend on Saturday that goes until 5pm so I'm going to be pushing it to get dinner and get to the fair for the show. Enjoy the fried food although some of those pictures from prior pages turned my stomach.

You could always get dinner at the fair! Can't wait to see you!

Good question! I think it will be a drinking contest...Canada against the USA! ;) :drool::applaud::beer::beer::drunk::sick:

Let's not even kid ourselves here. I've been in that contest many times and we might as well just declare the winner now!

canadianflag.gif

:lol:

We talked about meeting at 3 but I don't think picked out a where yet. There are picnics tables and a cantina at Fair Square by the blue entrance gate. Maybe we could meet there? Here's a map.

Great meeting spot Dev. I am planning on getting there a little earlier, I want to be sure to have plenty of time to see the baby aminals :cute: and walk through the mall. :love: I was thinking of 1, so if anyone wants to meet up let me know. I think you all have my cell, if not pm me. I'll meet up with the 3 o'clockers at the Fair Square Cantina:cocktail:

You forgot the dessert menu.

Fried Oreo
Fried Snickers
Fried klondike
Fried Twinkie
Fried Butter

And to drink Fried Coke

I have never had any of the above, but I'm looking forward to trying at least one of these.

I hope you all eat a lot of fried food for me then toss your cookies. :angry:

We'll be sure to send you the pics :lol:

I want to go to the beach on Sunday :grumpy:

:hmm:

What is the proposedededed meet time at the pub?

:wave: I believe it was 7 pm......I can already taste the Harp...:love:

Back
Top Bottom