Joshua Tree July 24th at O.C. Fair!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I am really looking forward to performing with the Joshua Tree and seeing some old friends!! :wave::wave:

I am also looking forward to meeting some more California U2 fans! It's going to be a special night for sure!!
:up::up:

:wave:

Can't wait to see you Brady!! I wish this trip wasn't such a quick turn around for you, we won't even have the chance to take you out for some El Pollo Loco! :wink:

I'm so so upset, this is the worst timing ever. I've been crying non stop. I was SO looking forward to this.
:sad:

I'm sorry this has been so awful for both of you, Sicy. :sad: :hug: :hug: :hug:

:lol: Has this pub become the official Anaheim Interferencers watering hole?? :D

Only when there's a country-pop-reggae-classic rock band in the house. :wink:

(BTW, off-subject from the thread, but slightly related to the conversation: I'm estatic to announce that I was able to find a local supplier of Magner's Hard Cider - the same brand that the Auld Irisher serves! :drunk: For some reason, though, they taste better when Neil Diamond is playing in the background... :confused: :lol: )

/thread derail

I have to postpone my trip. My cat Saki has a huge abscess on his mouth, no idea how he got it but I took him to the vet yesterday and its pretty bad. They shaved his face and stuck him with a needle to drain it and did all this stuff to him and now he is completely traumatized and stressed from the trip and has been hiding since then and barely comes out to eat and then he acts all skitso like he's trying to get away from something and I just feel so helpless. I'm supposed to give him meds twice a day for 10 days. I'm so so upset, this is the worst timing ever. I've been crying non stop. I was SO looking forward to this. But I cant leave him like this. I'm going to rebook as soon as this all clears up maybe next month or September.

:sad:

:sad: aww I'm so very sad for you and your Saki and extra bummed that you won't be here this weekend. I hope your kitty makes a quick recovery though and it gets easier for you both. Raincheck on lemon drops and good times.

I'm coming from AZ right to the restaurant. We'll leave around 9 (which probably means 9:30 after all is said and done) and we'll call you or Ethan or Nic or someone else as we get close.

ETA: Just read back - are we meeting at 7pm? Would 6 be doable? If not that's okay. Who all is coming?
Me
Nic
Dev
BAW
Doozer
RedKat?
Carlos?
Jeff, are you coming to dinner?
Rich, you gonna be able to stop by? :wink:

Should / Did someone call the place to make a reservation?

I'm in.....7pm at the pub :drool::beer::hyper:

I am really looking forward to performing with the Joshua Tree and seeing some old friends!! :wave::wave:

I am also looking forward to meeting some more California U2 fans! It's going to be a special night for sure!!
:up::up:

:wave: Looking forward to meeting you and catching your performance, have heard nothing but great things.

Can't wait to see everyone!:love:

Rachel and I should be there on Friday night with Pocket Edge.

:up: When I saw you guys last January Pocket Edge was still "in the hot tub" (as my brother says).

So
Zooey + kid
Nic
Dev
Jeff (probably)
Jmath
BAW
Doozer
RedKat + kids
Chedge (is that right?) and Rachel + baby
TrojanChick (most likely)

Should someone call to reserve a table? I can do it, just let me know.

So Friday night is kind of up in the air for me right now. I haven't been able to get to the hospital since Sunday and I would really like to spend some time there and Friday is the next chance I'll have. Things could change though and who knows, Rick and I might both show up together :)

It would be great to see you both on Friday, but if not, we'll just have to give you extra love on Saturday :hug:

Zooey + kid
Nic
Dev
Jeff (probably)
Jmath
BAW
Doozer
RedKat + kids
Chedge (is that right?) and Rachel + baby
TrojanChick (most likely)

And I think Ethan's a maybe, too.

We talked about meeting at 3 but I don't think picked out a where yet. There are picnics tables and a cantina at Fair Square by the blue entrance gate. Maybe we could meet there? Here's a map.

Ok, sounds good.
I work on Saturday, so i'll probably be there around 6:30?
I still need to buy a ticket.

Sorry, I've been off the boards for a while (Life has gotten in the way). After reading all of this I'm looking forward to this weekend. I should be able to swing by dinner on the way home from work on Friday. I have a birthday party to attend on Saturday that goes until 5pm so I'm going to be pushing it to get dinner and get to the fair for the show. Enjoy the fried food although some of those pictures from prior pages turned my stomach.

Back
Top Bottom