Joshua Tree July 24th at O.C. Fair!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I google mapped this. Is this the right place? I'd hate to wind up at the WRONG Auld Irisher after driving 8 hours.

Take exit 93 on the left to merge onto CA-60 W/Moreno Valley Fwy toward Riverside 18.6 mi
7. Merge onto I-215 N 4.0 mi
8. Take exit 34B for CA-91 W/Riverside toward Beach Cities 1.3 mi
9. Merge onto CA-91 W 30.5 mi
10. Take exit 34 on the left to merge onto CA-55 S toward Newport Beach 2.6 mi
11. Take exit 15 for Katella Ave 0.3 mi
12. Turn right at E Katella Ave

But it looks like it's only about 30 minutes from Aliso Viejo so we should be able to make it as long as we leave by 8ish.

Yeah, that's it. Here's the website. Are you coming from Aliso Viejo or from home?

Aw, I was just giving you a hard time. You do what you gotta do. We have all evening Saturday. :hug:

I know. ;)

But if you don't show up on Friday, I may, through, casual conversation, find out which beach you're going to on Sunday and go to the same one and have Owen pull a series of embarrassing stunts.

I was thinking San Onofre's nude beach. :sexywink:

:lol:

J/K

I have to postpone my trip. My cat Saki has a huge abscess on his mouth, no idea how he got it but I took him to the vet yesterday and its pretty bad. They shaved his face and stuck him with a needle to drain it and did all this stuff to him and now he is completely traumatized and stressed from the trip and has been hiding since then and barely comes out to eat and then he acts all skitso like he's trying to get away from something and I just feel so helpless. I'm supposed to give him meds twice a day for 10 days. I'm so so upset, this is the worst timing ever. I've been crying non stop. I was SO looking forward to this. But I cant leave him like this. I'm going to rebook as soon as this all clears up maybe next month or September.

:sad:

I have to postpone my trip. My cat Saki has a huge abscess on his mouth, no idea how he got it but I took him to the vet yesterday and its pretty bad. They shaved his face and stuck him with a needle to drain it and did all this stuff to him and now he is completely traumatized and stressed from the trip and has been hiding since then and barely comes out to eat and then he acts all skitso like he's trying to get away from something and I just feel so helpless. I'm supposed to give him meds twice a day for 10 days. I'm so so upset, this is the worst timing ever. I've been crying non stop. I was SO looking forward to this. But I cant leave him like this. I'm going to rebook as soon as this all clears up maybe next month or September.

:(

Come back and we'll celebrate our birthdays at Six Flags!! :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hey Chedge... Maybe we could add "An Cat Dubh" to the OC Fair setlist and dedicate it to Saki? We'll miss you Sisy and hope things are fine at home.

That's really sweet Scott. I was really looking forward to seeing you guys play, especially with Brady and everything. :sigh: This really sucks. I hope to see you guys next time I come down.

Thanks for the :hug:s everyone.

Yeah, that's it. Here's the website. Are you coming from Aliso Viejo or from home?

I'm coming from AZ right to the restaurant. We'll leave around 9 (which probably means 9:30 after all is said and done) and we'll call you or Ethan or Nic or someone else as we get close.

ETA: Just read back - are we meeting at 7pm? Would 6 be doable? If not that's okay. Who all is coming?
Me
Nic
Dev
BAW
Doozer
RedKat?
Carlos?
Jeff, are you coming to dinner?
Rich, you gonna be able to stop by? :wink:

Should / Did someone call the place to make a reservation?

Hey Chedge... Maybe we could add "An Cat Dubh" to the OC Fair setlist and dedicate it to Saki? We'll miss you Sisy and hope things are fine at home.

AW - how nice would that be?
Sicy, I'm so bummed you won't be there but your baby needs you at home. We'll get together over Christmas, hopefully.

Just a couple more days!

I'm coming from AZ right to the restaurant. We'll leave around 9 (which probably means 9:30 after all is said and done) and we'll call you or Ethan or Nic or someone else as we get close.

ETA: Just read back - are we meeting at 7pm? Would 6 be doable? If not that's okay. Who all is coming?
Me
Nic
Dev
BAW
Doozer
RedKat?
Carlos?
Jeff, are you coming to dinner?
Rich, you gonna be able to stop by? :wink:

Should / Did someone call the place to make a reservation?

AW - how nice would that be?
Sicy, I'm so bummed you won't be there but your baby needs you at home. We'll get together over Christmas, hopefully.

Just a couple more days!

I will have to read back and find out where the dinner is at. But I will try to make it.

I like this idea! "Let's do it for Johnny!" (sorry, "The Outsiders" flashback) :D Errr... I mean Sicy and Saki.

Plus, I :heart: :heart: :heart: me some "An Cat Dubh / Into The :heart: "

I am the Edge Orchestra and I approve this comment... n'stuff.

I am really looking forward to performing with the Joshua Tree and seeing some old friends!! :wave::wave:

I am also looking forward to meeting some more California U2 fans! It's going to be a special night for sure!!
:up::up:

I am really looking forward to performing with the Joshua Tree and seeing some old friends!! :wave::wave:

I am also looking forward to meeting some more California U2 fans! It's going to be a special night for sure!!

Hi Brady.

I'm 'Dallas Schoo' for JT. I've got my Gretsch Country Gent, Washburn acoustic (just like the WOWY video) Vox AC15 and M13 (for some light effects) ready for you.

Look forward to the show. :up:

I saw Elevation play in Cleveland in 2003. (Fantastic band) And I can say this - Brady has 'the goods'. This is going to be a great show.

Hi Brady.

I'm 'Dallas Schoo' for JT. I've got my Gretsch Country Gent, Washburn acoustic (just like the WOWY video) Vox AC15 and M13 (for some light effects) ready for you.

Look forward to the show. :up:

I saw Elevation play in Cleveland in 2003. (Fantastic band, Elevation) And I can say this - Brady has 'the goods'. This is going to be a great show.

Wow - thanks so much - I just bought an M13 - great unit. I really appreciate you helping out with the gear...makes travelling alot easier!
Cheers,
Brady

We're looking forward to it too! I'm traveling from AZ to see you guys (and a few CA U2 fans, too :wink: )

Well I guess that changes my plans. I was only going cuz you were going! :shrug: There isn't enough begging on this earth to make me go now.

Back
Top Bottom