Joshua Tree July 24th at O.C. Fair!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ok, so I've been away from the Blue Crack for a while and I just caught (mostly) up on this thread. (I may have skimmed the last few pages. :whistle: )

I can't do Friday night because I have friends in town from out-of-state that night. (Idaho, not Arizona.)

Saturday, I can be at the Fair around 4:00-ish.

Sunday, I plan on going to the beach . . . but with just one other person. :sexywink:

Grumpy b/c I'm not the out of town visitor who gets to see Ethan on Friday, nor am I his beach buddy for Sunday. But that's okay. I get to sit with him at the show on Saturday so it's all good.

And right now, the LAST thing I need is a drink (girls' night out last night... drinking for, like, SIX hours :crazy: )

There was talk earlier about meeting at the Auld Irisher for (dinner? and) drinks Friday night. Here's the website:

Auld Irisher

I think I have most of your cell #'s but if not lets trade via pm.

I google mapped this. Is this the right place? I'd hate to wind up at the WRONG Auld Irisher after driving 8 hours.

Take exit 93 on the left to merge onto CA-60 W/Moreno Valley Fwy toward Riverside 18.6 mi
7. Merge onto I-215 N 4.0 mi
8. Take exit 34B for CA-91 W/Riverside toward Beach Cities 1.3 mi
9. Merge onto CA-91 W 30.5 mi
10. Take exit 34 on the left to merge onto CA-55 S toward Newport Beach 2.6 mi
11. Take exit 15 for Katella Ave 0.3 mi
12. Turn right at E Katella Ave

But it looks like it's only about 30 minutes from Aliso Viejo so we should be able to make it as long as we leave by 8ish.

I will see if I can swing Auld Irisher on Fri. night for a bit. :)

Better?

Aw, I was just giving you a hard time. You do what you gotta do. We have all evening Saturday. :hug:

But if you don't show up on Friday, I may, through, casual conversation, find out which beach you're going to on Sunday and go to the same one and have Owen pull a series of embarrassing stunts.

Not really.

:wink:

Back
Top Bottom