Joshua Tree July 24th at O.C. Fair!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have an extra ticket available if anyone is interested. PM me here or on Facebook. Thanks!!

If Laura winds up taking the ticket, is the show sold out? I'd hate to start thinking about coming out to this and wind up with no ticket? Does admission to the fair include the concert or do I need a separate ticket?

I don't think Laura is going to be able to go so the ticket is yours if you want it, but the show is not sold out. The ticket to the concert includes admission to the fair.

All the cool kids are going ;)

I just emailed my sister-in-law who lives in Laguna and my friend in Chino said she'd be around, so I/we'd have plenty of places to stay. It would be a more inviting trip if I can convince Mr.Z to take a 4 day weekend :hmm:. The lure of a day on main beach in Laguna might be enough... I'll let you know.

If nic is coming, there's no way I'm NOT coming.

What time is the show? I'm considering bringing my son even if Mr.Z doesn't join. He (my son) might be sad if I told him I was going to the fair without him.

Oh I see. Good chance of showing up with Maddy & I attending, but Nic is the clincher. Fine :wink: :kiss:

Sorry Laura! :hug:

Back
Top Bottom