Joshua Tree July 24th at O.C. Fair!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I hate missing a good deal, but at least I can pass it on. Got an email from OC Fair. Father's Day special for today only. I can forward the email. 2-for-1 tickets. Password = Dadday. If only I waited 2 days :sigh:

JT ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!

We are very excited to announce that Shawn Brady with be performing with The Joshua Tree at the OC Fair! Brady fronts Elevations Canada....one of the U2 Tributes I have much respect for because of the amazing job they do! Brady is an amazing talent and any of you So Cal's that have made the trip to Toronto for Into the Heart know what I am talking about!

Its going to be a great show! See you all in the OC on the 24th!!

Very cool! I've never see Elevation Canada but have heard good things.

I saw Elevation Canada at the Hard Rock in Cleveland in 2003, during one of the U2 fan weekends organized by the R&R Hall of Fame.

Great band. Brady is a great singer. I was already excited about OC Fair. But now? :hyper::hyper::hyper: This is going to be such a fun show.

:applaud::applaud::applaud::applaud::applaud:

Were you there when Steve Averill have the talk at the R&R Hall about U2 artwork and such? Pretty cool stuff.

OC Fair should be a great show. :up:

I was there, but I missed Steve Averill. I think I was taking my second walk through the Hall and forgot about it :reject:

Well between the trips to Toronto for IntoTheHeart and visiting friends along the East Coast, I'm guessing Char has seen Elevation at least 15+ times...me, half that...they're good and I'm happy Brady has agreed to do the fair!

JT ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!

We are very excited to announce that Shawn Brady with be performing with The Joshua Tree at the OC Fair! Brady fronts Elevations Canada....one of the U2 Tributes I have much respect for because of the amazing job they do! Brady is an amazing talent and any of you So Cal's that have made the trip to Toronto for Into the Heart know what I am talking about!

Its going to be a great show! See you all in the OC on the 24th!!

This is great news.
I saw him perform in TO. Incredible performer.

:up:

:hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

I'm just too happy at the moment to write anything else!! :lol:

I'm so happy that everyone is excited about the announcement! Its going to be a special night for JT! Instead of the Star Spangled Banner before Bullet the Blue Sky, I might need to bust out a little Oh, Canada!

Thanks again to everyone for the kind words and support during our transition. Everything is working out quicker than we could have imagined.

Chas

I'm so happy that everyone is excited about the announcement! Its going to be a special night for JT! Instead of the Star Spangled Banner before Bullet the Blue Sky, I might need to bust out a little Oh, Canada!

Thanks again to everyone for the kind words and support during our transition. Everything is working out quicker than we could have imagined.

Chas

:up: VIVA :up: LA :up: JOSHUA :up: TREE :up:

Or as Anton Corbijn would pronounce it...
:up: VIVA :up: LA :up: YO-SHU-A :up: TREE :up:

Back
Top Bottom