Joshua Tree July 24th at O.C. Fair!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
last year, those seats lasted one song and then everyone was up against the stage...

Last year, right before Still Haven't Found, we told every to not worry about assigned seat...this is a rock show so come up the the stage. I guess security freaked out when the GA area made a dash for the front. Everyone was happy and the OC Fair did not seem to mind other than 1 complaint by someone who had seats in the 1st row. REALLY? Like front row seats to see The Joshua Tree is a big deal? :scratch: Seriously? :eyebrow: You're kidding, right? It still makes me laugh!

We'll see if we get warned this year before the show......HOWEVER......If you all decide to come on up to the front....I wont mind!:sexywink:

I still have my Sharpies from the CPK dinner. We can start giving out numbers now ;)

Here's my number!
Pi_symbol.JPG

Last year, right before Still Haven't Found, we told every to not worry about assigned seat...this is a rock show so come up the the stage. I guess security freaked out when the GA area made a dash for the front. Everyone was happy and the OC Fair did not seem to mind other than 1 complaint by someone who had seats in the 1st row. REALLY? Like front row seats to see The Joshua Tree is a big deal? :scratch: Seriously? :eyebrow: You're kidding, right? It still makes me laugh!

We'll see if we get warned this year before the show......HOWEVER......If you all decide to come on up to the front....I wont mind!:sexywink:

Chas, they wanted to be up front, hoping that I might toss out some picks before the show.

:lol: :up: :rockon: :up: :lol:

:up: Plus it would suck to not be able to all 'sit' together. :der:

What are y'all's plans for getting to the fair? What time? We're coming from Laguna and last time we went my family didn't want to go until later in the afternoon but if I only get one day/event, I want to be able to spend as much time with you guys as you're willing to tolerate! :D By the same token, how much time can one spend at a county fair before going completely bonkers from the noise and crowds or having a heart attack from the food?

Fair stuffs :hyper:

But yeah I'm old.. so depending on what the BAWs want to do.. afternoon?

Back
Top Bottom