Joshua Tree July 24th at O.C. Fair!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It's a lot more polite than the banner I would've photoshopped across that USC avitar. :whistle:

*puts up shield and sword at the ready for trojanchick99's attack. ON GUARD!*

:angry:

My friend Rey would like to have some words with you.

2h5te7l.jpg

Everyone have a drink for me because when the show starts it will officially be my birthday on the East Coast.:wave:

Thanks everyone! We have been through this before and I think everyone would agree that we were better after the change. I'm completely confident that same will hold true this time.

For Sicy and any others unaware, Jason has left The Joshua Tree. I dont really want to discuss the reasons for the change, I just want to look forward to the good things still to come. Mike, Scott and I are blessed. I have always had a hard time saying "fans" of JT because we know and love the people who have come out to our shows and these are people are not fans, they are our friends. We have great friends! Many of who have been around for our entire 7 year history. Since the announcement my email inbox has exploded with notes of support from many of these friends. Like I said, we are blessed!

As for the OC Fair...we are working on it. We will be there and we will put on a typical JT Show. We look forward to seeing everyone on July 24th in the OC.

I'm sorry to hear this. :( I think all bands go through this kind of thing at some point or another. What doesn't kill you will make you stronger. Cliche, but there's truth to it. Good luck in the future. Glad to hear the show will still go on.

Although you rsvp'd that you are not attending on fb :shifty:

Back
Top Bottom