Joshua Tree July 24th at O.C. Fair! - Page 27 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > ZOOTV > Interference Gatherings
Click Here to Login
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 07-20-2010, 03:14 PM   #391
ONE
love, blood, life
 
dsmith2904's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Just keep me where the light is
Posts: 12,290
Local Time: 05:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zuropa_fit View Post
I google mapped this. Is this the right place? I'd hate to wind up at the WRONG Auld Irisher after driving 8 hours.

Take exit 93 on the left to merge onto CA-60 W/Moreno Valley Fwy toward Riverside 18.6 mi
7. Merge onto I-215 N 4.0 mi
8. Take exit 34B for CA-91 W/Riverside toward Beach Cities 1.3 mi
9. Merge onto CA-91 W 30.5 mi
10. Take exit 34 on the left to merge onto CA-55 S toward Newport Beach 2.6 mi
11. Take exit 15 for Katella Ave 0.3 mi
12. Turn right at E Katella Ave

But it looks like it's only about 30 minutes from Aliso Viejo so we should be able to make it as long as we leave by 8ish.
Yeah, that's it. Here's the website. Are you coming from Aliso Viejo or from home?
__________________

__________________
dsmith2904 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 03:20 PM   #392
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS
 
FitzChivalry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: At the bottom of the ocean, in the deepest sea
Posts: 6,300
Local Time: 06:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zuropa_fit View Post
Aw, I was just giving you a hard time. You do what you gotta do. We have all evening Saturday.
I know.


Quote:
Originally Posted by zuropa_fit View Post
But if you don't show up on Friday, I may, through, casual conversation, find out which beach you're going to on Sunday and go to the same one and have Owen pull a series of embarrassing stunts.
I was thinking San Onofre's nude beach.






























J/K
__________________

__________________
FitzChivalry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 05:03 PM   #393
Sizzlin' Sicilian
Forum Administrator
 
Sicy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 69,297
Local Time: 05:34 PM
I have to postpone my trip. My cat Saki has a huge abscess on his mouth, no idea how he got it but I took him to the vet yesterday and its pretty bad. They shaved his face and stuck him with a needle to drain it and did all this stuff to him and now he is completely traumatized and stressed from the trip and has been hiding since then and barely comes out to eat and then he acts all skitso like he's trying to get away from something and I just feel so helpless. I'm supposed to give him meds twice a day for 10 days. I'm so so upset, this is the worst timing ever. I've been crying non stop. I was SO looking forward to this. But I cant leave him like this. I'm going to rebook as soon as this all clears up maybe next month or September.

__________________
Sicy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 05:05 PM   #394
BAW
The Flower
 
BAW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: The OC....!!!!
Posts: 11,094
Local Time: 05:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sicy View Post
I have to postpone my trip. My cat Saki has a huge abscess on his mouth, no idea how he got it but I took him to the vet yesterday and its pretty bad. They shaved his face and stuck him with a needle to drain it and did all this stuff to him and now he is completely traumatized and stressed from the trip and has been hiding since then and barely comes out to eat and then he acts all skitso like he's trying to get away from something and I just feel so helpless. I'm supposed to give him meds twice a day for 10 days. I'm so so upset, this is the worst timing ever. I've been crying non stop. I was SO looking forward to this. But I cant leave him like this. I'm going to rebook as soon as this all clears up maybe next month or September.




Come back and we'll celebrate our birthdays at Six Flags!!
__________________
BAW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 05:07 PM   #395
ONE
love, blood, life
 
BonosLil'Pal94's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: In the Darkest Timeline
Posts: 14,504
Local Time: 06:34 PM


I hope Saki gets well soon- you take care of him! We'll miss you
__________________
BonosLil'Pal94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 05:09 PM   #396
Blue Crack Distributor
 
Lila64's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: ♥Set List Lane♥
Posts: 52,710
Local Time: 06:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BonosLil'Pal94 View Post


I hope Saki gets well soon- you take care of him! We'll miss you
This
__________________
Lila64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 05:21 PM   #397
ONE
love, blood, life
 
dsmith2904's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Just keep me where the light is
Posts: 12,290
Local Time: 05:34 PM
Poor kitty! I'll miss you this weekend and will send positive vibes to Saki
__________________
dsmith2904 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 06:03 PM   #398
Babyface
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Orange County, CA
Posts: 23
Local Time: 06:34 PM
Hey Chedge... Maybe we could add "An Cat Dubh" to the OC Fair setlist and dedicate it to Saki? We'll miss you Sisy and hope things are fine at home.
__________________
U2Scott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 06:08 PM   #399
Sizzlin' Sicilian
Forum Administrator
 
Sicy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 69,297
Local Time: 05:34 PM
That's really sweet Scott. I was really looking forward to seeing you guys play, especially with Brady and everything. This really sucks. I hope to see you guys next time I come down.

Thanks for the s everyone.
__________________
Sicy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 06:56 PM   #400
Blue Crack Addict
 
zuropa_fit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: burning up on re-entry
Posts: 24,953
Local Time: 06:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsmith2904 View Post
Yeah, that's it. Here's the website. Are you coming from Aliso Viejo or from home?
I'm coming from AZ right to the restaurant. We'll leave around 9 (which probably means 9:30 after all is said and done) and we'll call you or Ethan or Nic or someone else as we get close.

ETA: Just read back - are we meeting at 7pm? Would 6 be doable? If not that's okay. Who all is coming?
Me
Nic
Dev
BAW
Doozer
RedKat?
Carlos?
Jeff, are you coming to dinner?
Rich, you gonna be able to stop by?

Should / Did someone call the place to make a reservation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by U2Scott View Post
Hey Chedge... Maybe we could add "An Cat Dubh" to the OC Fair setlist and dedicate it to Saki? We'll miss you Sisy and hope things are fine at home.
AW - how nice would that be?
Sicy, I'm so bummed you won't be there but your baby needs you at home. We'll get together over Christmas, hopefully.

Just a couple more days!
__________________
zuropa_fit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 07:05 PM   #401
ONE
love, blood, life
 
dsmith2904's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Just keep me where the light is
Posts: 12,290
Local Time: 05:34 PM
I know I can do 7 but am not sure about 6 because I may be going to Disneyland that day with a friend. I don't remember if we called ahead last time or not.
__________________
dsmith2904 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 07:12 PM   #402
Blue Crack Addict
 
zuropa_fit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: burning up on re-entry
Posts: 24,953
Local Time: 06:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsmith2904 View Post
I know I can do 7 but am not sure about 6 because I may be going to Disneyland that day with a friend. I don't remember if we called ahead last time or not.
okay - 7 it is. That means we don't have to leave here until 10am.
__________________
zuropa_fit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 07:32 PM   #403
ONE
love, blood, life
 
dsmith2904's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Just keep me where the light is
Posts: 12,290
Local Time: 05:34 PM
__________________
dsmith2904 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 07:37 PM   #404
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB
 
Edge_Orchestra's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: * The Edge's Guitar Storage Room *
Posts: 8,562
Local Time: 01:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lila64 View Post
This
Yeah, what Ms Lila said.

We'll miss you.

But we want Saki to be better soon.
__________________
Edge_Orchestra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 07:39 PM   #405
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB
 
Edge_Orchestra's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: * The Edge's Guitar Storage Room *
Posts: 8,562
Local Time: 01:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zuropa_fit View Post
I'm coming from AZ right to the restaurant. We'll leave around 9 (which probably means 9:30 after all is said and done) and we'll call you or Ethan or Nic or someone else as we get close.

ETA: Just read back - are we meeting at 7pm? Would 6 be doable? If not that's okay. Who all is coming?
Me
Nic
Dev
BAW
Doozer
RedKat?
Carlos?
Jeff, are you coming to dinner?
Rich, you gonna be able to stop by?

Should / Did someone call the place to make a reservation?



AW - how nice would that be?
Sicy, I'm so bummed you won't be there but your baby needs you at home. We'll get together over Christmas, hopefully.

Just a couple more days!
I will have to read back and find out where the dinner is at. But I will try to make it.
__________________

__________________
Edge_Orchestra is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:34 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com