Joshua Tree July 24th at O.C. Fair!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So, I'm totally confused by google maps. I'm trying to find a Barnes & Noble near the pub tonight, since I'm leaving from work and should get into Anaheim early. Google maps keeps pointing to a place that says it's the Grove in LA but is mapped to a place near Katella.

So OC peeps, is there in fact a Barnes & Noble in the general vicinity?

Of course knowing my luck today is the day I'm stuck till 6.

Zooey is in Blythe - I gots a text :)

As for the fair, we may get there earlier than 3 too, so we'll have to figure out when and be in touch with y'all. :hyper:

Jack is my drink and someone didn't buy me one in Anaheim.:angry:

Whatever. I just buy my own and drink by myself.

Whatever. I just buy my own and drink by myself.

*hears George Thorogood* "I drink alone, yeah, with nobody else. You know when I drink alone, I prefer to be by myself." :giggle:

:wave: Hope you guys have an epic night! Remember the pics for those of us living vicariously!! :D

So, I'm totally confused by google maps. I'm trying to find a Barnes & Noble near the pub tonight, since I'm leaving from work and should get into Anaheim early. Google maps keeps pointing to a place that says it's the Grove in LA but is mapped to a place near Katella.

So OC peeps, is there in fact a Barnes & Noble in the general vicinity?

Of course knowing my luck today is the day I'm stuck till 6.

Just show up early and start drinking....

That's my plan.

Garden Walk isn't far, nor is downtown Disney but there is Tony Hawk skate thing going on there so its probably a mad house. The shopping center we're going to has a giant movie theatre and lots of restaurants.

I'll be there early. they do have a shuffleboard table inside :D

Sicy :( :hug:

So yeah. We left Torrance at 3:30, got stuck in a massive back up on the 91, texted Dev to let her know, found out she was at Disneyland, checked Sirius traffic and found out 91 was closed in both directions in Norwalk and backed up from Avalon to the 57, got off and went back to Torrance, had dinner with the in-laws, got back on the freeway, sat for an hour and finally walked in the door 15 minutes ago. :angry:

:shifty:

I might have done a little of that at the in-laws house

but now all I think I can manage is sleep :drool:

BAW, that sounds like an utter nightmare! What a bummer! You were missed. And I can't believe we didn't take a pic :scream: or maybe you did since I left early. However, that will not be the case this afternoon.

I'll be at the fair at 3ish but with family so we may go off on our own for a bit if you'd rather not do the kiddie stuff and then meet up with you again later.

Anyway, y'all have my number. See you soon.

So yeah. We left Torrance at 3:30, got stuck in a massive back up on the 91, texted Dev to let her know, found out she was at Disneyland, checked Sirius traffic and found out 91 was closed in both directions in Norwalk and backed up from Avalon to the 57, got off and went back to Torrance, had dinner with the in-laws, got back on the freeway, sat for an hour and finally walked in the door 15 minutes ago. :angry:

:huh:

See ya guys tonight.

Hope you all had fun at the pub. Sorry I didn't make it out.

I got stuck in the slowing of the space-time continuum known as the 405 Freeway. Two hours from Calabasas to home. After that, I'd had enough of freeways for the day.

Back
Top Bottom