Joshua Tree July 24th at O.C. Fair!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Was there talk of Friday night? Did I miss that? We probably won't get to Aliso Viejo until 5 or 6pm and I have no idea how far away that is from where the rest of y'all are. Just lemme know.

I could either meet around 6 for a bit and then go to my sister-in-law's house. Or I could get to her house and stay there for a couple hours for dinner or whatever and then meet you guys later. The first plan might be easier, but don't feel like you have to plan around me.

Oh, and anyone up for a beach trip on Sunday?

There was talk earlier about meeting at the Auld Irisher for (dinner? and) drinks Friday night. Here's the website:

Auld Irisher

I think I have most of your cell #'s but if not lets trade via pm.

There was talk earlier about meeting at the Auld Irisher for (dinner? and) drinks Friday night. Here's the website:

Auld Irisher

I think I have most of your cell #'s but if not lets trade via pm.

It's a restaurant, right? So I can bring Owen, right?

And if you guys pick a time to meet at the fair (or at least Dev, since you have my ticket) then I can let my S-I-L know what the deal is.

So lets say 7 at the Auld for dinner? I assume kids are ok since its also a restaurant.

Who wants to go to the fair a little early for rides? 3ish? Then dinner at 7ish?

I believe kids are okay at the Auld Irisher like before 10 or 11, because that's when the band starts and when they put a bouncer at the door to check ID's.

It's a great place with an awesome country, reggae, metal cover band that does a cool Sweet Caroline.

They were awesome! What did they start with, Ring of Fire or Folsom Prison Blues? All I remember is that it was a totally badass way to start their set. I forgot I had downloaded the Bic lighter app for them until the other day! :lol:

If anyone is interested, you are welcome to come back to my house for a drink or two after dinner on Friday. Rick won't be able to make dinner but he should be back from the hospital by the time we finish and would love to see everyone.

Back
Top Bottom