Joshua Tree July 24th at O.C. Fair!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Mr.Z can't come with us. So I think the little guy and I will be making the trek alone (damn, that's a long drive without another adult). I asked my son if he'd still want to go if it was just the two of us. He said "Do I still get to see my cousin?" I said "yeah". So he says "Yeah, as long as I have my Leapster and some books. We can play word games or math games and stuff, too". :love:

But I'm pretty bummed that what was supposed to be a family mini-vacation is no longer.

I just talked to Mr.Z and he thinks we should go, mainly so O. gets to see his cousin. So we'll be there. But this kinda takes the happy out of it. I'm sure I"ll be over it by the time we're there, but for now I has the sadz.

And Maddy, thanks for the offer! My 15 year old niece will be there so maybe you guys can hang! But I think her and her mom (and O.) will head home before the show ends. Which means, I hope to god I can find my way back to their house by myself at night! :yikes: :doh:

I just talked to Mr.Z and he thinks we should go, mainly so O. gets to see his cousin. So we'll be there. But this kinda takes the happy out of it. I'm sure I"ll be over it by the time we're there, but for now I has the sadz.

And Maddy, thanks for the offer! My 15 year old niece will be there so maybe you guys can hang! But I think her and her mom (and O.) will head home before the show ends. Which means, I hope to god I can find my way back to their house by myself at night! :yikes: :doh:

Where are you staying? I'm sure one of us could get you back to their house if needed.

Bleh Aliso Viejo and their toll roads. It's California ! We call them freeways not highways! :grumpy:

it's not that bad. It just left a bad taste in my mouth because my friend and I got lost going to a friends bday party last year over there and were out like 15 bucks in toll.

Tolls cost $15 over there?? Ours just went up to $5 and $6 during peak commute hours. :down:

Tolls cost $15 over there?? Ours just went up to $5 and $6 during peak commute hours. :down:

During peak hours, Wed-Fri, there is one section of toll road that is $9.50! But the traffic is so horrendous, I would probably pay it if I had to drive that route every day :crack:

Funnel cake is amazing.

Here is a picture of plain funnel cake, I prefer it with strawberries and chocolate.

29469_32367_friendseat_778px-Funnel_cake_20040821_172200_1_1655x1275.jpg

It is of course fried, which is why it's so freaking good.

Back
Top Bottom