Joshua Tree in the Park Aug 13th 7:00PM

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Edge_Orchestra

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
Joshua Tree: Concert in the Park Aug 13th 7:00PM

Those that were in attendance at the OC Fair can attest that a night out at a Joshua Tree show is a good night out indeed.

So come on out to Harada Heritage Park, in Corona on Aug 13th and have a great night of U2 music with 1400+ of your closest friends. :D

Harada Heritage Park
13100 65th Street
Corona, CA 92880
(951) 685-7434

For those not on Facebook:

It is with great excitement that The Joshua Tree can officially announce that we have found our new singer!! Who better to play Bono than an Irish singer who's father went to school with the boys from U2? Xiren Kenny, pronounced Seer-rin, is now part of the JT Family. His 1st show will be the upcoming Jurupa Community Service District show on Aug 13th. Hope to see you out there. In the meantime, check out his web site and sample his original music. I recommend the song I Need You Tonight.

You can hear clips of Xiren and see some videos at Xiren (pronounced seer-rin)

We are very excited to be having him join us. He move to So Cal from Denver over a year ago. In Denver, he filled in for a year with our friends, the U2 Tribute Under a Blood Red Sky. It was the guys from UABRS that told Xiren about our search and the rest is now history. Can't wait til the 13th!

Thanks to Billy, Ted and the guys from UABRS for help us out. If you are ever in Denver or see them in your area, check them out and say "Thanks" on behalf of JT.

Under A Blood Red Sky - The U2 Tribute

You can hear clips of Xiren and see some videos at Xiren (pronounced seer-rin)

We are very excited to be having him join us. He move to So Cal from Denver over a year ago. In Denver, he filled in for a year with our friends, the U2 Tribute Under a Blood Red Sky. It was the guys from UABRS that told Xiren about our search and the rest is now history. Can't wait til the 13th!

Thanks to Billy, Ted and the guys from UABRS for help us out. If you are ever in Denver or see them in your area, check them out and say "Thanks" on behalf of JT.

Under A Blood Red Sky - The U2 Tribute

Here here! Thanks to UABRS !! Welcome aboard Xiren !! Here's to a new beginning.

Cheers!

The [urk=http://www.eastvalegateway.com/go/dirListing.cfm?CurrCat=2138211653]Eastvale[/url] shopping center is really close to the park and has some great restaurants. Maybe we could meet for dinner around 5:30?

I'm up for meeting for dinner and even open to bringing something to park.:wink:

I'll be off that day, so anytime is good.Are we trying for rail spots? If so, then we may want to be at the park early.....

I'm pretty sure I will be there, but since I'm leaving LA straight after work I doubt I will make it for dinner.

There is a Metrolink station no more than 4 miles north of the venue in Ontario...the venue is west of the I-15 off of Limonite...from the park, its a short trip to the Metrolink stations and you could/should be there faster than driving...

Metrolink :: East Ontario

When the Ontario station link opens, click on "East Ontario Station vicinity map", drag the map down the I-15 to Limonite; the park is the green shaded area just southwest of Hamner and Limonite.

There is a Metrolink station no more than 4 miles north of the venue in Ontario...the venue is west of the I-15 off of Limonite...from the park, its a short trip to the Metrolink stations and you could/should be there faster than driving...

When the Ontario station link opens, click on "East Ontario Station vicinity map", drag the map down the I-15 to Limonite; the park is the green shaded area just southwest of Hamner and Limonite.

Thanks Rick! I checked their schedule and it seems they only run during the commute. So it looks like fun driving for me. :crack:

:love:

Mr. BAW, you know everything when it comes to directions and geography!

:love:

We'll miss you BAWS :sad: :hug:

:hug:

I'm here, sort of. I have a half day Friday but the girls from work are going to see Eat, Pray, Love at 1.

Still, I'll be home by 4 I would think. What time do we need to be there? I could meet you guys there and you're welcome to follow me home or we could meet here depending on what time you want to be there.

Back
Top Bottom