Joshua Tree in the Park Aug 13th 7:00PM

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Lila, if you and Maddy do get there early, the park is huge so there's stuff to do there (you guys can go on the swings). There's also a center right off the 15 at Limonite (which is where you'll be exiting) that has a Target, Kohl's, Borders and a bunch of other stuff.

If Carlos does come, I think he needs to bring Oreos :D

I'm probably going to be offline for the rest of the day. Call or text me about meeting up or whatever else. Very excited for tonight!!

Hey guys. Sorry if you were looking for me at the gig tonight. I had an emergency in the family and couldn't attend. I would have called, but I forgot that I don't have my old iPhone (with all my numbers in it) and was stuck with no way to call. How was the new guy? Sound like Bono at all?

Hope that you guys all had a good time. Let's try to get a fun U2 night in the works. Do you guys ever get together to hang out?

Hey guys. Sorry if you were looking for me at the gig tonight. I had an emergency in the family and couldn't attend. I would have called, but I forgot that I don't have my old iPhone (with all my numbers in it) and was stuck with no way to call. How was the new guy? Sound like Bono at all?

Hope that you guys all had a good time. Let's try to get a fun U2 night in the works. Do you guys ever get together to hang out?

Sorry to hear that. The show was great. Xirin was awesome, great voice and presence.

We do hang out alot. Keep your eyes peeled in this forum.

Awesome show last night!!! Xirin is a great addition to an already great band! Thanks for the birthday shout out. Thanks Chas and Rachel for the drinks. Thanks Jeff and Diana for the cupcakes. Thanks Lila and Maddy for the plates, napkins, forks and card. Thanks Nic and girls for the chicken and salad. Thanks Kathie and girls for the pink cookies. Thanks everyone for the hugs and great night. xoxo

Awesome show last night!!! Xirin is a great addition to an already great band! Thanks for the birthday shout out. Thanks Chas and Rachel for the drinks. Thanks Jeff and Diana for the cupcakes. Thanks Lila and Maddy for the plates, napkins, forks and card. Thanks Nic and girls for the chicken and salad. Thanks Kathie and girls for the pink cookies. Thanks everyone for the hugs and great night. xoxo

Dev, don't you mean thanks to Nic-ken for all the Chic-ken. KFC should have so much chicken. :D

Big ol' cheer to Ms. Devlin. Awesome seeing you and Lisa up there dancing to Mysterious Ways - the two birthday girls.

Thanks so much to all the Craic for driving near (Dev) and far (Lila & Maddy). I know it means tons to the band (and me) to have FAMILY there. And you are all family.

As Bono sings in "Streets"... "Love, love, love...."

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Thank you so much to everyone that has been so supportive and encouraging to Scott, Mike and I over the last 2 months. Change is never easy, especially to something that everyone has grown accustom to for 7 years. I wish things could have been different but it could not continue the way it was.

For those at the show, I hope you got to see a bit of why we are very happy to have Xiren with us. Not just the voice but the character. He's just a downright nice, friendly guy. IMHO, I think this is way he is such a great fit for the band and the JT Family!! It was great seeing him interact with everyone at the show last night. It was a very welcomed change for us.

Thanks again to everyone. I should have 3 or 4 news shows posted this coming week!

Last....Happy Birthday to Dev and Lisa....and Happy Anniversary to Jeff and Lisa!

Love you guys!

One more question, have you ever heard of UABRS?

event_65233.jpg

They are playing in the same venue two days later and then @ HOB on Sunset the next day.

I had such a great time last night! I didn't mind the drive at all (can't speak for my mom, though :lol:). I played U2 the whole way there and back! It was so great seeing you all. The band sounded great, Xiren was fantastic (can't wait to see him again), the food was delicious :wink:, and I highly enjoyed our 2-hour afterparty! Hope to see you all again before the end of summer. Oh and happy early birthday again, Dev! Love you! :hug:

What she said! :)
The drive wasn't horrible since DJ Maddy was with me, and she played U2 both there and back. And provided entertainment. Love that kid! :love:

We went to El Torito for dinner tonight and we ordered some chicken fajitas and they took quite a long time to cook the food, so we were joking that they had to drive all the way out to Nic's to get what's left of the chicken population :lol:

there was an after party? damn :sad:

Xiren has all the moves and the crowd interaction was fantastic. Great night. To quote a lil one I know "again, again, again"

Back
Top Bottom