Joshua Tree in Long Beach, Ca! Friday, Aug 10th.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm back!

Ocean and Pine...this time, park by the venue and walk to the restaurant...we're gonna make a restaurant reservation; maybe just get a head count and go from there....

BAW's in......6', 6:30, 7 ???

Wish i could be there! Have a fun time you all!

(Come back to San Diego soon. It's been a long time you know!)

bonocomet said:
Wish i could be there! Have a fun time you all!

(Come back to San Diego soon. It's been a long time you know!)

I second that...although I really don't mind the trips to Vegas!:happy:

bonocomet said:
My trips to Vegas never seem to coincide with JT's!!

well I see your problem!! You gotta set it up to coincide....:wink:
we aren't too far away after all!

bonocomet said:

1 hr by plane....that's nothing....
This is my 3rd trip out for a show...but would save $$ in SD for sure...:sigh: oh well............

TheEdge U2JT said:
There is a parking lot right in front of the Blue Cafe.

Do you feel enlightened?

Yes, thank you. So enlightened, perhaps I might find that scepter you have been looking for. Last time we got so lost trying to find the place and parked a few blocks away and paid way too much to park and were late. So, yeah, this is good news. Thanks :up:

TheEdge U2JT said:
I'm working on something near San Diego. Can't say much more, but hopefully we can get something soon!

Hey ET....can it be? The Cubs in 1st place in August? Could this be the year? :eek:

SHHHH, don't say it too loud or it won't happen..we gotta keep it quiet..don't let'em know we're sneaking up!! And will wait patiently for a show down our way..thanks!

Mr. BAW said:
I'm back!

Ocean and Pine...this time, park by the venue and walk to the restaurant...we're gonna make a restaurant reservation; maybe just get a head count and go from there....

BAW's in......6', 6:30, 7 ???

I'm in and could easily do 6 or 6:30.

Back
Top Bottom