Joshua Tree / Exit show - Friday November 5th

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bono B. Jones

Acrobat
Hello - Hello again Interference!

I just wanted to remind everyone in So. Cal that The Joshua Tree and EXIT are playing together again on Friday November 5th at Marlins Bar and Grill in Huntington Beach.

Here's the info:

The Joshua Tree @Marlins Bar and Grill in Huntington Beach with Special guest Exit.

Marlins is located at:
16651 Gothard St # G
Huntington Beach, CA 92647
(714) 842-5587

9pm-12 midnight
21 and over
$5.00 Cover Charge

Exit starts the show at 9pm sharp, so be sure to get there a little early. Trust me, you won't want to miss any of their performance! The girls are on fire-and without a singer! Those of you who caught them on Oct. 9th know what I'm talking about.

Joshua Tree goes on at 10pm and plays till Midnight.

We hope to see many of you that we met at our last show and who were at the LA U2 Fan Celebration as well as some new faces.

God bless,

The Joshua Tree

P.S. Check out www.u2jt.com for new video footage and photo's from our last performance and the LA Fan Convention!

I'LL BE THERE!!!

...but then again.. i *AM* in the opening band......... but regardless of that fact... i'd be there even if i wasn't! ;)

JT are amazing! Fantastic guys! Honestly folks... these gentlemen have SOUL! They rock it like nobody's business. ;) And really put on a wonderful show! I highly recommend seeing them if you can. I myself can't wait to see them perform again!! i've got some friends who saw the JT on the 9th and they're not fans of the "tribute scene" but still loved these guys, and plan on coming out again to see them...... so be there or be square!

MUCH LOVE TO JT!!!
AFFA

mapquest isnt agreeing with me at this moment...i want to take the streets. i dont like the 405 fwy.

i'll be there too.

:|

This really sucks...this really, really sucks. I hate being so far away!!! If only I wasn't on a teacher's salary, I'd be there in a flash!

:crazy: Don't mind me...I'm just going through JT withdrawal

:( I'll miss you guys!

Whoever is going, please oh please take lots of pics!

And don't forget those ass shots! :wink:

Allegra said:
:|

This really sucks...this really, really sucks. I hate being so far away!!! If only I wasn't on a teacher's salary, I'd be there in a flash!

:crazy: Don't mind me...I'm just going through JT withdrawal

:( I'll miss you guys!

Whoever is going, please oh please take lots of pics!

And don't forget those ass shots! :wink:

Don't worry Alegra, most likely there will be video taken and inevitably end up on the website.
We know you will be there at least in spirit.
Chin up. :)

If it's ass shots we're after, I'll settle for some of Exit. No offence to the lads of JT of course.

Ok, Interference has been called "addictive" and the "blue crack", but now there seems to be another crack that's become addictive around here. :laugh: :p

Tip your waitresses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom