Joshua Tree / Exit show - Friday November 5th

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
bonosgirl84 said:

do you ever play it at the shows?

Actually I have 5 of them at the moment, soon to add more.

Don't you remember at the Cue & View show when we were going to play Desire and I had to run to the back of the club and fumble through my bag of tricks to find it because I forgot to bring it up on stage with me?

Wait, you said you had a bit to drink that night....must've killed that brain cell!:laugh:

Oh, and I don't know if what I do with a harmonica is actually considered "playing" it. :lol:

a note to JT!

I LOVE YOU GUYS!

and you should play Electrical Storm on the 1st! :) PLEEEEASE!?
i saw it on your websites "setlist" and i wanna hear it, yos!

TheEdge U2JT said:

What do you want to hear? You ARE the offical unofficial photographer for the band.....it's all about you! Speak to me girl! What can we give you!

Much love for AgentMissa, You rock!

Chas

Ok, I'm slightly :eek: that you would ask me what I want to hear... anything you guys do is my top choice. My favorite song is Drowning Man. I think I would :combust: if you did that so maybe it's not a good idea... haha.

I miss you to Carek1230... Hehe I found a computer not being used this morning...

TTYW-

makes me limp.
sorry folks.

it is one of U2's laziest songs and should have been a b side.
Martha were still pals
but
TTYW
that's my bathroom break or when i go mingle or wake ppl up.:)
db9

Re: Re: Re: Re: a note to JT!

Mr. BAW said:

You sound like you're planning on see them on 01/01/05....if this true cause you know who is gonna get :hyper:

:)

Erk, 1/1 would be close to impossible to pull off, especially since I think we'll be driving a rental car full of all Jessica's stuff from Toronto to my place.

Hmmmm. :scratch:

If I miss it, I'll just scream, "SING AFFA SING!" at the top of my lungs at the next Exit show I see. :D :up:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: a note to JT!

cydewaze said:

If I miss it, I'll just scream, "SING AFFA SING!" at the top of my lungs at the next Exit show I see. :D :up:

If affa does happen to sing that night, I promise I'll call you and let it you hear it by cellphone :wink:

me singing....

its gonna take a lot of tequilla for that....

are there even backup vocals on electrical storm??? i can't think of any... if not... then sure.. i'll sing the non-existant backup vocals on electrical storm! :p

is it the one where shes a carton of milk in a school play singing the praises of the food pyramid?

mmmmilkitdoesabodygooooood

LuminousTimes said:
Guess what!?! I have footage of Affa singing...A solo at that. So she does sing...Just not in a rock and roll band.

I am gonna have to run very fast and very far as soon as she reads this.

:combust:

I am still running away from Affa at this moment. :help:

When I get a chance, I will consider giving it to you...:hmm:

However, you do understand that if I do decide to give it to you, quite possibly Joshua Tree would be short a guitar player and Affa would have one less sister. :wink:

YOU ARE DEAD!

you really better get to steppin' christine.... cause you gonna be hurtin' otherwise... and if you give him that tape.. ..... oh man... you don't wanna know the wrath of AFFA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i kill you!

ajflkaowehfeafndlajfldsnacsjl!!!!

LuminousTimes said:
I am still running away from Affa at this moment. :help:

When I get a chance, I will consider giving it to you...:hmm:

However, you do understand that if I do decide to give it to you, quite possibly Joshua Tree would be short a guitar player and Affa would have one less sister. :wink:

I understand, but Court could fill in for the loss of me...so its not really a big loss.

As for the sister things... caan't help ya there...

Keep Running,

C-

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: a note to JT!

Mr. BAW said:
"Erk" is a cydeism. It's kinda like, "hmmm".

Bono's American Wife said:

If affa does happen to sing that night, I promise I'll call you and let it you hear it by cellphone :wink:
Sweet! You rock Char :up:

TheEdge U2JT said:
Christine,
Get me the video...I'll put it on my web site!!!!!!
LINK ME UP!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

TheEdge U2JT said:

I understand, but Court could fill in for the loss of me...so its not really a big loss.

As for the sister things... caan't help ya there...

Keep Running,

C-

I have an idea!

Hey, Captive. Do you wanna be Joshua Tree's new guitar player AND Affa's new sister?

Then the tape could be released.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom