Joshua Tree / Exit show - Friday November 5th

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Allegra said:

:up: JT ass forum :up:

Ah here we go...

027jtrearview.jpg

closeup!

031bbjonesrearview.jpg

:drool:

Sorry Jason, I just had to do it! :D

004meandelevationjason.jpg

:hug:

This case is closed! And you, my sir Bono, have mingled with the enemy! :lol:

Mr. BAW said:

Me thinks that there might be an accomplice in Dallas and another one wheelin' around San Diego....I'm on the look-out.

me? NEVER! I don't know what your talking about, plus you could not ketch me if you wanted to:lmao:

Bono B. Jones said:

I'm a mingle ho.

OMG! you said Mingle ho! HAHA... you're killing me:lol:

Last edited:
agentmissa said:

me? NEVER! I don't know what your talking about, plus you could not ketch me if you wanted to:lmao:

OMG! you said Mingle ho! HAHA... you're killing me:lol:

mingle ho mingle ho, mingle all the way.....
mingle high and mingle low
right into NEW YEAR'S DAY (in LA!):wave:

BonoFox1 said:
Back to buisness!!!...So is it set? JT is on for the 17th?..inquiring minds "need" to know!...I need to e-mail a few people with this info....come on! chop! chop!:eyebrow:

Are we on for Dec. 17th??????

I agree, chop! chop! Some of us need to know!! :help:

Carek1230 said:

Are we on for Dec. 17th??????

I agree, chop! chop! Some of us need to know!! :help:

Sorry, the 17th is out. I don't think we'll be playing any dates in December, unfortunately.:sad:

Chas has some traveling to do and we also need to work on some new material to debut on the 1st.

We will miss you all until then, but the anticipation to see you all on the 1st will make the wait worth it for us. Molly Malone's is gonna rock! Anyone know a good roofer? Molly Malone's is going to need one after Exit and JT blow it off!:mac:

All is not going to be quiet on New Years Day.

TheEdge U2JT said:

We have decided not to play on the 17th...Sorry.

We figure with how close it is to Christmas, it will be a pretty busy time for us and everyone.

That being said.....y'all better be out to Molly's on Jan 1st.... it gonna be out of control

BA HUMBUG

agentmissa said:
What a way to start the new year. New material? or new old material? Give me a hint, I can't wait that long.

Patience child...all good things U2 come to those who wait. You'll find out.

agentmissa said:
What a way to start the new year. New material? or new old material? Give me a hint, I can't wait that long.

Mwwwahhahahahaha:evil:

Last edited:
TheEdge U2JT said:

We have decided not to play on the 17th...Sorry.

That being said.....y'all better be out to Molly's on Jan 1st.... it gonna be out of control

Bummer, but we'll wait!

Can anybody recommend a place to stay near Molly Malone's? Maybe we could rock their roof off then take the party elsewhere! :lol:

Mr. BAW said:

Me thinks that there might be an accomplice in Dallas and another one wheelin' around San Diego....I'm on the look-out.

:yikes: OMG!!! Jeeeezzzz!!! Jason...Mr BAW...You guys!!!

I tell you what...you can stalk me anytime! :flirt:

Besides, I'm definitely not alone here. There are more than just us three :evil: But I'm not tellin'!!!

I'm having too much fun!

But if i'm guilty as charged, at least it was out of love!!! :kiss:

Allegra said:

ME TOO!!!

I wish everybody was able to make the U2 Party here in Dallas. So far we have people driving as far as Austin! Man, if only JT was able to do a gig that night. That would be the icing on the cake!!!

I'm still working on getting y'all out here guys!!! And I will be PRing my ass off too Friday night! ABEL and I will track down the owner, tie him up, and make our demands!!!

yes, i wish everyone could come too on friday. my ASSistant and i will be handing out the fan club business cards too hehe.

tie him up :hmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom