Joshua Tree / Exit show - Friday November 5th

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh man, what I wouldn't give to have seen this show! Exit is one of my favorite bands EVER, and I've heard only great things about JT. :up:

WOAH!

EXIT, ONE OF YOUR FAVORITE BANDS EVER!??! holy cow.. wow.. thanks! :) you made my day! (even if you're thinking of some other EXIT... i still thank you) ;)

love,
affa

Re: oh and!

achtung12 said:
JT are AMAZING!

I LOVE THEM!

Well I think JT are truly amazing also!

And I also think EXIT is not only
amazing but unique! I was the one who
commented on your shirt, Affa....it's so
cool! You did Ron's too? Amazing.....

I hope to see you all real soon!

~Karen

THANK YOU!

it was great to meet you karen!! thanks for the compliments on the shirts (yes i made ron's as well).... as well as on EXIT!! i'm an arty nut as well as a bass nut! :)

hope to see you around again! :)

peace out!

you're quite welcome for the compliment on the shirts, you are very creative and artsy! you could make good money selling
those! I will definately be seen around!

love...and peace.....or else! (I love that!)

turi001 said:
hey is its someones birthday today...its thursday over here!

lol

Oooohhhhh I do believe then it is time we all gather
together and sing that famous Birthday Song to
Mr Bono B Jones!

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday
Dear Jason (and anyone else having a birthday this day!)
Happy
Birthday
To
YOU!!!!!

Re: WOAH!

achtung12 said:
(even if you're thinking of some other EXIT... i still thank you) ;)

I'm thinking of the right Exit! :yes:

Twas the first CD I played in my new car when I picked it up! :up:

I wonder how their search for a new singer goes. :hmm:

Last edited:
exit - singer search

we're still auditioning like crazy.. gonna meet with 5 or 6 girls this weekend!! its been difficult, cause finding a new lead singer right now for us is like looking for a new wife after just getting divorced after a 5 year marriage. and still feeling heart broken... and not ready to commit yet. but ontop of that having to find somebody with TALENT! somebody who can sing, who can deliver emotional lyrics and write them too! well... we'll keep going UNTIL THE END OF THE WORLD! its fun playing instrumental shows with JT at the moment... but we're continueing to work hard in finding our *NEW* voice! :)

Re: exit - singer search

achtung12 said:
we're still auditioning like crazy.. gonna meet with 5 or 6 girls this weekend!! its been difficult, cause finding a new lead singer right now for us is like looking for a new wife after just getting divorced after a 5 year marriage. and still feeling heart broken... and not ready to commit yet. but ontop of that having to find somebody with TALENT! somebody who can sing, who can deliver emotional lyrics and write them too! well... we'll keep going UNTIL THE END OF THE WORLD! its fun playing instrumental shows with JT at the moment... but we're continueing to work hard in finding our *NEW* voice! :)

We all wish you lots of luck with the auditions! We love you, new voice or not!

Does EXIT have a cd out???? :eyebrow:

I want a copy! Where can I get one?

~Karen

Thank you everyone for wishing me a Happy Birthday!! Although I feel old, I feel loved and that's more important.

God bless you all! I miss you guys already.:(

Hope to see you soon either on Dec 17th (not confirmed yet-we'll know by Tues.) or Jan 1st with Exit at Molly Malones. (confirmed)

Have a happy Thanksgiving!

Jason.

Last edited:
Bono B. Jones said:
Thank you everyone for wishing me a Happy Birthday!! Although I feel old, I feel loved and that's more important.

God bless you all! I miss you guys already.:(

Jan 1st with Exit at Molly Malones. (confirmed)

Have a happy Thanksgiving!

Jason.

Crap! we have to get through Thanksgiving before a mid December gig, and then only a couple weeks until ANOTHER one!! Woohoo! :crazy:

WHAT AN AWESOME WAY TO START A NEW YEAR!

Hmmm...wonder what surprises might be in store for that
gathering? :scratch:

So How does it feel to be older, Jason? :bono:

We miss you and the guys and EXIT too!

See you ALL soon!

~Karen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom