Joshua Tree / Exit show - Friday November 5th

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Really special pictures, thank you for taking the time to post them.

Im a little worried about Gary though, i mean, ive seen him spew green shit and his head has turned completley around at times, but i think that these pics have comfirmed what ive suspected all along....thats some scary shite.

As a matter of fact all of you look like something out of The Exorcist.

YOU MUST CALL ON JEEZUS NOW!

agentmissa said:
Chasplayingtofans.jpg

Chas.jpg

Thisisthesoundofrock.jpg

Happytimes.jpg

Thanks for the pics agentmissa! :applaud:

I'm :| , but I'm very happy for you lucky girl!!!

Jason is looking gorgeous as always!

I want a kiss too!!! :scream:

The things that Jason owes me now when he gets that butt (nice butt) of his to Dallas - whenever that is:

1. A JT gig

2. A big hug

3. And a kiss!

I'm having JT withdrawal now more than ever! :crazy:

I just love the JT band!!!

:hug:

Miss y'all lots!!!

Damn Jason,
you ARE looking fiiiine.
I esp. love the picture with your messy hair.
Dammit.
mmmmmmmmmmmfingersthroughyourhair.

A super dammit to myself for washing my hand accidentaly after you bit it.....

if you bite them, they will come.
:drool:

dancing with jason during with or without you sure made the four hour drive worth it. but it was the music, and those wonderful feelings that the music inspires, that stayed with me today on my drive back through the desert.

i will post my review later. i have a lot to say.

great show, guys.

ah so what I heard him take a dump this morning and my dump was more inspired.
Isnt that Right Jason

bonosgirl84 said:
dancing with jason during with or without you sure made the four hour drive worth it. but it was the music, and those wonderful feelings that the music inspires, that stayed with me today on my drive back through the desert.

i will post my review later. i have a lot to say.

great show, guys.

...it means this morning, Gary and Jason shared a special moment.
Inspiring each other the only way men know how...
by gastric disturbances and an exchange of odorific liabasions.

Its a way of saying, they both used the toilet.

Then when i say i smelt the dealt, it means i was a witness to the aroma, didnt hear it, just suffered the consequences. Ron was gentlemanly enough to hold his in and i just need to pee 80 times.

Good times...yea, good times.

bonosgirl84 said:
anyway..

whatever the hell that means

night_and_day66 said:
...it means this morning, Gary and Jason shared a special moment.
Inspiring each other the only way men know how...
by gastric disturbances and an exchange of odorific liabasions.

Its a way of saying, they both used the toilet.

Then when i say i smelt the dealt, it means i was a witness to the aroma, didnt hear it, just suffered the consequences. Ron was gentlemanly enough to hold his in and i just need to pee 80 times.

Good times...yea, good times.

Ok, I'd like to clear the air here so to speak.

First of all, it's sooo nice for everyone to know that I'm a normal person and do have to use the facilities just like everyone else.

Secondly, I DID NOT stink up the bathroom! I waited till later after the hotel for that. Gary was smelling himslef from his previous visit.

OMG!!! I can't believe we're talking about our bathroom habits/etiquette HERE!!

Oh, by the way, in case no one realizes it...BONO GOES TO THE BATHROOM TOO!!!

I love you all!!! Goodnight!!!

JT

lmao.

Bono DOES NOT!
No visuals, thank you.

Bono B. Jones said:

First of all, it's sooo nice for everyone to know that I'm a normal person and do have to use the facilities just like everyone else.

Secondly, I DID NOT stink up the bathroom! I waited till later after the hotel for that. Gary was smelling himslef from his previous visit.

JT

A normal person doesnt make the paint strip off the walls after a visit on the throne.
Ok guys Jason did wait until we went to Marie Callanders thats why our brekky took so damn long getting to us.
The chefs thought the eggs had went bad.

Bono B. Jones said:

JT

OMG these posts are killing me here! For those of you who know, let this be a refresher--and for those of you who don't know, let this be that something new you learned today.

1. Everyone poops. (that's in the potty training books--Jason, get used to it, you will be reading this exact line to Jackson soon enough if not already)
2. Always carry matches.
3. No matter who projects the odor/stink/fumes/funk/smell...no matter who dealt it or who smelt it....all ya need to do to get rid of it right quick-like is to simply light a match, hold it for a few seconds and ABRACADABRA, takes the scent away!

No one will ever know! Plus whoever may have "gone" before you leaving a trail, light that match and it'll clear the air!

Hope that enlightens y'all!
With Luv,
~Karen

1. Pooping and reading on the throne are one of lifes great pleasures.

2. Unwipeables suck.

3. Be proud of the stench and share

Carek1230 said:
OMG these posts are killing me here! For those of you who know, let this be a refresher--and for those of you who don't know, let this be that something new you learned today.

1. Everyone poops. (that's in the potty training books--Jason, get used to it, you will be reading this exact line to Jackson soon enough if not already)
2. Always carry matches.
3. No matter who projects the odor/stink/fumes/funk/smell...no matter who dealt it or who smelt it....all ya need to do to get rid of it right quick-like is to simply light a match, hold it for a few seconds and ABRACADABRA, takes the scent away!

No one will ever know! Plus whoever may have "gone" before you leaving a trail, light that match and it'll clear the air!

Hope that enlightens y'all!
With Luv,
~Karen

TheEdge U2JT said:
Het all, I wanted to say Thanks to everyone who came out to support us last night! We had a great time and hope you did too!.

I'm not sure if everyone knew why I was so late last night. I was in Spokane Washington on Thursday for the funeral of my wife grandfather whom I was rather close to. On Friday trying to get home, I had one flight delayed with caused me to miss a connection, my re-scheduled flight was cancelled and the next flight got delayed again. I finally arrived in Orange Counry at 8PM insted of Ontario at 4PM. Anyhow, I did finally get there!!!

It was a pretty rough week week for me, but thanks to everyone that was out there! Special Thank You's to Affa, Captive, Jason and the Camerons. "We get to carry eachother..." You all carried me last night and for the I am extremely grateful.

".......I know that this is not goodbye"

Thanks,

Chas

Heu Chas, we didn't have much of a chance to talk like I did with the others last night but Jason did tell me where you were this week and he was pacing wondering if your plane was gonna be on time. You made it and we are all glad. Sorry thought, that you had to experience what you did. It sucks losing someone you admired or loved. So true knowing this is not goodbye! Anyway I enjoyed the performance last night coming all the way from San Diego and I am looking forward to catching you guys again (and Exit too!). Take care!
Karen

Everyone, thank you soooo much for coming out to the show Friday night. We had an absolute blast even amidst the technical difficulties and Chas making it in the nick of time. There was a lot of love in Marlin's, I really felt everyone enjoying themselves and into the music as much as I was. Thank you for giving us some grace even when there were glitches.

A BIG thanks to those who traveled far to see the show. Diamond, Bono'sgirl, Carek, Missa, Jase & Gary, you blew us away that you came from as far as you did to be there. You really made it special for us.

Diamond, I wanted to talk to you more! Sorry we didn't get a chance to chat, you kinda dissapeared. BTW, you're frickin huge! I was waiting for you to pick me up and spin me around like you did to Bono at some point during the night. I am quite a bit bigger than Bono, though, so I don't blame you.

BG, thanks for the dance. I really enjoyed it. You're an awesome dance partner:combust:.

Missa thanks for the kiss.:wink:

Jase, thanks for letting me bite you during End of the World.:sexywink:

God bless you all and we hope to see you again soon.

Jason

martha said:
Karen, were you the blonde sitting near the jukebox?

Hi Martha, I was the blonde sitting by myself at the end of the wall seat right by the kitchen door. The jukebox was on the wall near me, yes, and anyone who used the restroom that night walked right past me. I was there real early and I like to sit back and absorb, take it all in. It was a very cool evening!

~Karen

Hi all,
My fiance'e Sally and me had a good time.
It was good to meet Jason Bono Jones and mingle with some of you.

Good show.
Jason has tremendous range and sounds like a mid 1980s Bono.:up:
Chedge is funny.:up:

It was good to see the EXIT girls.
Affa is always so sweet.

I had a nice visting w/Martha, Icelle and Bonosgirl84.
Esp Martha cuz shes always my buddy.:)

I got to meet Simone, the lovely ms AgentMissa and her friend.
AgentMissa you take nice photos.

Here are a few photos guys..
Enjoy.

Talk later,
db9

33%3B%3C%3A%3A%3B523232%7Ffp64%3Dot%3E2327%3D%3C3%3A%3D%3A58%3DXROQDF%3E2323678827566ot1lsi

Rock Star.

33%3B%3C%3A%3A%3B523232%7Ffp58%3Dot%3E2327%3D%3C3%3A%3D%3A58%3DXROQDF%3E2323678828243ot1lsi

Rock Star

33%3B%3C%3A%3A%3B523232%7Ffp63%3Dot%3E2327%3D%3C3%3A%3D%3A58%3DXROQDF%3E23236788266%3B6ot1lsi

fans of the Rock star-Martha, Mrs diamond and diamond.:)

Last edited:
Jase, thanks for letting me bite you during End of the World.:sexywink:

Jason, Jason,Jason
no thanks is needed, the pleasure was all mine.
But i hope it wasnt an omen as to the song,
that would be bad.

btw, you must bite my hand again...
i accidentally washed it.
Ill be more careful next time.

mmmmmmbite.

Bono B. Jones said:
Everyone, thank you soooo much for coming out to the show Friday night. We had an absolute blast even amidst the technical difficulties and Chas making it in the nick of time. There was a lot of love in Marlin's, I really felt everyone enjoying themselves and into the music as much as I was. Thank you for giving us some grace even when there were glitches.

A BIG thanks to those who traveled far to see the show. Diamond, Bono'sgirl, Carek, Missa, Jase & Gary, you blew us away that you came from as far as you did to be there. You really made it special for us.

Diamond, I wanted to talk to you more! Sorry we didn't get a chance to chat, you kinda dissapeared. BTW, you're frickin huge! I was waiting for you to pick me up and spin me around like you did to Bono at some point during the night. I am quite a bit bigger than Bono, though, so I don't blame you.

BG, thanks for the dance. I really enjoyed it. You're an awesome dance partner:combust:.

Missa thanks for the kiss.:wink:

God bless you all and we hope to see you again soon.

Jason
:ohmy: :drool:

Great pictures Diamond! It was a pleasure meeting you.

I'm glad you all like the pictures. I can't believe I missed all the red eye. I was overwhelmed with how beautiful everyone looked and missed the imperfections :D

Missa,
nothing imperfect,
if anything, perfection.
You must listen to 'City of blinding lights'
It says something about the camera catching the 'red' eye, except it says purple eyes.I wont give it all away for those who still are crazy enough to wait for the 23rd.
Such a beu2ful song.
Such beautiful pics
and your words, equally beautiful.
Thank you so much.
Jase

agentmissa said:
Great pictures Diamond! It was a pleasure meeting you.

I'm glad you all like the pictures. I can't believe I missed all the red eye. I was overwhelmed with how beautiful everyone looked and missed the imperfections :D

glad to hear the gig went well!!

so did u exit ladies and jt play some weird voodoo music or something friday nite..everyone's eyes turned red...lol

Hey Diamond any altercations in the parking lot?

Sam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom