Joshua Tree / Exit show - Friday November 5th

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh! Missa! I've been thinking about you and wondering where you've been!!! Hope all is well! Are you still planning on going to Hard Rock Nov. 27th? Let me know, I will PM with my cell#.
Good to see you back posting though!

Karen :hug:

agentmissa said:
Yea, schools been keeping me busy, got my new comp! I'm going the 27. WE ARE GOING TO PARTY! :lol:

Yep! We're going to have fun Sat. Don't forget to sign up on Zoo-2's website to be eligible for the drawing for the HTDAAB cd's & collector set they'll be giving away!! (www.zoo-2.com)

Talk to you tomorrow!

MEMORIES...

Hello JT family and newbies...
A week ago i stumbled across this thread and it just made me laugh my ass off.
It starts off slow, but gets better.
It was almost a year ago, but it shows how some of us met,
and how we all come to love one another and be who we are today as far as JT goes.
I hope it brings a laugh or 2 and some fond memories back for you as it did for me.

Not mentioned was :
Ron and his brilliant bottle opener, (you had to be there).
U2 toast,
and an amazing sunrise from the front seat of my beloved Explodition that ill never, ever forget.

It was one of the single most wonderful Night and Day of my life.

I hope you enjoy it.

Can we please not perpetuate this whole sitation any more than has already been done? I don't know about you all but I don't believe the i's have all been dotted nor the t's all crossed, the ink's not dried....I have hope that something positive is yet to happen. There's no reason to mourn, there's no reason to live in the past. I really wish everyone could just act like adults and that this is about the music. Period. Leave the rest behind. Please.

I can only speak for myself and I'm certainly not perpetuating anything but I think that everyone has the right to their opinion, memories, etc. I don't believe that there is any harm in recalling fun memories whether JT is still together or not. I do, however, think that it's perpetuating bad feelings to start name calling and attempting to point out who's acting like and adult and who's not. Maybe we should just all mind our own business.

:lmao: You are absolutely correct Alex, errr I mean "mommy dearest". We ARE all entitled to our own opinions. I am not even going to give you or your bestestest fwend the time of day (or night). There is a reason for me stepping in here asking people to please sit quiet and wait to see what happens with JT but neither of you are worthy of my time or efforts. I am embarrassed to have said this publicly but your words directed toward me really grow tiresome.

Last edited:
Carek1230 said:
Can we please not perpetuate this whole sitation any more than has already been done? I don't know about you all but I don't believe the i's have all been dotted nor the t's all crossed, the ink's not dried....I have hope that something positive is yet to happen. There's no reason to mourn, there's no reason to live in the past. I really wish everyone could just act like adults and that this is about the music. Period. Leave the rest behind. Please.

Have you not noticed that i havent written an obituary in my journal...not posted anything indicating to anyone that i myself dont have hope? ...
HEY MISSA WHAT DID I TELL YOU WHEN YOU PM'ED ME TODAY?
HEY ICELLE WHAT DID I TELL YOU WHEN YOU PM'ED ME TODAY?
HEY RON, WHAT DID WE TALK ABOUT TODAY AND LAST NIGHT?
HEY CHAS....? WHAT DID WE HAVE HOPE FOR???

All of them will answer the same thing...that I have hope.
So in saying that, why must you post HERE in a thread i revived in HOPES that SOMEONE will see it and REMEMBER what its all about...the good times,
the times we all laughed and esp this thread where GOOD memories are and we were all at the same place (Marlins) and didnt even know who each other were, but came to be a 'family?
In this thread is what its all about...
what we all need to get back to. there was no mourning here, and no negativity here...
untill you posted.

Last edited:
Carek1230 said:
:lmao: You are absolutely correct Alex, errr I mean "mommy dearest". We ARE all entitled to our own opinions. I am not even going to give you or your bestestest fwend the time of day (or night). There is a reason for me stepping in here asking people to please sit quiet and wait to see what happens with JT but neither of you are worthy of my time or efforts.

You must think you are the only one any one in JT talks to. And that you are so privy to things that you think no one else knows. FUCK .... i could go on, but wont.
yea, save your efforts, because you'de be talking out of your ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom